Revelation

Girls In An All-Boys School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyeon's POV

After we visit Hyomin. Myungsoo and I went to the mall. We buy some stuffs. 

"I'm hungry, let's ear first." I said and we go to Shakey's. 

"Uhmm, Myungsoo can I ask you something?" I said. I know he'll get mad once I ask him about this topic again. "About hat mafi-"

"Oppa? Myungsoo oppa? Is that you?" I saw a girl sit beside Myungsoo and hug him. What the? I'm the only one who can hug him. 

"Ow hi Naeun. How are you?" Myungsoo said in return.

"I'm fine. I just got home froom Australia. I really miss you oppa. Can we go somewhere?" she ask. Can't she see that I'm here? He look at me.

"I'm sorry Naeun. But I'm with my f-"

"Is she your girlfriend?" that Naeun girl look at me. 

"By the way, she's Jiyeon, my bestfriend." When he said the, I found myself forming a smile. Being hiss bestfriend is enough for me, for now. heheheh. I reach my hand for  some handshake and fake a smile.

"Tch. Whatever." she slap my hand and focus on Myungsoo. I really hate this girl. "So oppa can we?" Please say no. No, no, no please. 

"I can't. Maybe some other time?" He said. Yes, beat that girl. He rejected your offer. Suddenly she cry. Such a  good actress.

"Naeun-ah, don't cry." he pat her back.

"I was 'sob'  hoping you could 'sob'  go 'sob'  out with me since I really miss you and 'sob'  and my parents is busy and I'm alone." she cry more. Tss... I;m gonna pull your hair someday .

"Please stop crying now. 'Maybe it'll rain and I will not see your smile again." I suddenly remember something. 

 

~Flashback~

I was with a friend. We were running cause it was raining. We stop in a playground and hide slide.

"Faster." I shouted at him. 

"Ouch." I look at his direction and saw him on the ground. I help him up and bring him on my spot.

"Aish, your so clumsy." I said. He was my neighbor and we ust to be bestfriends. 

I see his knee bleeding and I touch it causing him to cry. I don;t know what to do to someone who's crying so I just use  the words that my mother use to say to me.

"Stop crying. Maybe it'll rain and I will not see your smile again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter