Questions

Girls In An All-Boys School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Eunjung's POV

I wake up cause my stomach and arms hurt. I saw Taecyeon getting up on the couch.

"I'll just get something to eat." He get out. I look around the room. It's all white. I remember what happen. If I didn't save that jerks , this wouldn't happen to me. Suddenly I heard a phone ringing.

~Ring~ ~Ring~ ~Ring~

I look around and I saw Yonghwa. 

"Hello....Yeah, she's fine now.....It's on the drawer. Yellow folder...Yeah. She's  ot here and we don't know where she went......Okay...By the way, I think she has something to do with this.... Call me if you need anything.....I forgot, Jiyeon's here too. She got into an accident.....Myungsoo's with her....Maybe she knows something...Alright....I'll call you later..."He hungs up. I quickly close my eyes cause he was coming towards me.

"Wake up soon princess." He kiss my forehead and left. Once he went out. I quickly stand up.

"Ahhh....." this wound is killing me. I jump out on the window. Luckily, there's stairs. I jump on the last step. I really hate hospitals. I can't stay there anymore. When I'm far already, I run to the nearest phone booth. I called Qri.

Eunjung: Hello. Qri it's me Eu-

Qri:Where are you? Are you okay? Get back here now. You're stitch is not healed yet.

Eunjung: I'm fine Qri. You know I don't like staying in hospitals. Is Jiyeon awake?

Qri: I know that. But you don't have to jump off the window. Taecyeon saw you.

Eunjung: I said I'm fine. Is Jiyeon alright now?

Qri: Yeah. She's still sleeping. Just get back here.

Eunjung: I can't. I need to settle things clear. I'll call when I got to school.

"I think I know where she's going." I heard Yonghwa said so I hung up.

Qri: Yah!

~toot~ ~toot~ ~toot~

 

I hung up. I wait for a taxi and I notice people are looking at me. I just realise that I still wear this hospital gown. I shrug it off my mind and ride a taxi. When I got out of I hurriedly walk to my room. I didn't mind them looking at me. I finally arrived and I turn the door knob. Someone pull me inside and close the door. 

"What are you doing here? Look at your self, you're bleeding." he shouted at me. He hold my hands and drag me to the couch. He gets the first aid kit.

"I don't need that." I throw the kit. "I need you to tell me what's really happening?"

"Nothings happening." he said as he pick the kit.

"Then can you explain to me, why would that person kill you?"

"Just don't ask questions Eunjung. You will not even understand if you know it."

"Just tell me. I don't want to get involve with this situation. I just want to know whats happening and why would they want to kill you. I saw it."

"Just drop it off. You'll never know anything."

"That killer was going to shoot you."

"Do you think if you knew it you'll never be involve? Do you think they'll just let you suffer and let you go the next day? You're already into this. If you just didn't save me this wouldn't happen to you."

"I shouldn't have save you instead. You shouldn't have bring me to that goddamn hospital if I'll just suffer. It's your fault why I'm in this state. It's your fault why my friend is i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter