Complicated

Girls In An All-Boys School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taecyeon's POV

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I quickly get up from the bed and put on a shirt. I know it was Eunjung who shouted. I should have sleep with her last night. I shouldn't leave her alone. When I open the door I saw Nichkhun on the floor and Eunjung was hitting him with a pillow. That's when I remember Nichkhun was here too. I just stay there looking at them. I stare at them, mostly wanting to laugh. They look like a couple.

"Yah! Why are here in my room? You ." she hit him again but he was just laughing and didn't mind what Eunjung was doing. I never seen her like this. I've been stalking her since the first time I got that mission. The mission wherein I need to risk everything just to protect her. I know she can't remember me now but soon I know she'll know who am I. My thoughts stop when I saw Nichkhun grab the pillow and throw it near me. Gladly I quickly move away.

"What's your problem dude?" I asked him. He glared at me and once he do that I know I need to leave them. I get out of the room and went straight to the bathroom. I remember what happen lately. It hurts me seeing them together but I have to accept it. "Why can't you just remember me?" 

I suddenly got a phone call from Shin Hye. I answered it.

 

Taecyeon: What?

Shin Hye: Woah! Woah! What happen?

Taecyeon: Nothing. 

Shin Hye: I know there is. Now tell me.

Taecyeon: I said nothing now tell me what you want.

Shin Hye: Okay, chill. He's here.

 

Who's him? Who could that be?

 

Shin Hye: I mean him. You know who's him.

Taecyeon: You mean that guy?

Shin Hye: Yup. 

Taecyeon: How did he know where you are?

Shin Hye: I don't know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter