My Ex Is Back

Girls In An All-Boys School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyeon's POV

It has been 3 days since Myungsoo didn't show up. He said he have something important to do. But he didn't tell me where and what is it. I really miss him. I've been with Kwanghee, Taecyeon, Qri and Eunjung this past few days since Eunjung's birthday. Nichkhun didn't show up to. He's been missing in action. We are now here at the cafeteria.

"Hey Eric, wake up. Let's go." Eunjung pull me up and pull me to her car.

"Where are we going?" I asked tiredly.

"Let's have fun." she smile and enter her car. I didn't anwers back and I sit on the shot gun sit. Qri, Taecyeon and Kwanghee at the passenger's sit. I sleep first. 

"Yah Jiyeon, we're here." I open my eyes just to see that we were in the mall. I thought she'll take us to a far place and fun so i sleep.

"You disturb my sleep just to get here to the mall? I just close my eyes. I need to sleep." I close my eyes again but she open the door and push me outside. 

"What was the for?" she asked. I throw her my shoe because she push me outside the car. My hurts you know.... If my hubby was here, this wouldn't happen to me... huhuhuuuhu.... I gave her a death glare. "What?" I stand up and didn't mind her.

"Let's go Qri." I look at her. " Kwanghee, Taecyeon, follow me too." they didn't said anything and I can see they were trying not to laugh. "And you Eunjung, don't follow us." I started walking but they didn't take a step and just look at me. "Don't worry my treat." Kwanghee suddenly hold my arms. Taecyeon put his arms on my shoulder and Qri push them away.

"Jiyeon's mine." she said and we walk leaving Eunjung there. Hahahhah If only you could she her face.

"Yah Jiyeon what about me." she said running to our direction.

 

1 hour pass, Qri and I decided to change our clothes. After that we're done.

"Hey Eunjung want to eat with us? My treat." I smiled meaningly.

"Really?" hahahhaa.

"Yeah. Why you don't like?" 

"Ahh... I like it. It's your treat huh." she walk before us heading to the restaurant but I pulled her.

"Wait. Wear this." I give her a paper bag. She opens it and her eyes widen.

"Yah. You know I'm not wearing this kind of clothes. I'll just it by my self." Before she go, I get something from my bag.

"But you don't have this." I raise her w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter