New Friend?

Girls In An All-Boys School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Qri's POV

Its been 2 months since we left that school. Its been months since they left and yet, we still don't know anything about them and where they are. Since that incident, everything change. Our band lose its popularity. People in our school hate us. We came back since there's no point of staying there and everyone know that we are girls. Just as this things happen, the thought of realizing nothing in return after knowing who's that Henry guy, who turn out to be Joon, hit me. Are we that stupid risking our lives in the impossible plan? Aish, if it isn't because of her plan we wouldn't be like this and things could have been perfect.

"Still thinking about them?" I was back to reality when I heard that. I forgot I was with Youngjae. Even after we left that school, we still see each other. We're not in a relationship or something just close, close friend.

"Ahh, no. I'm just thinking of what to do with my project." I lied.

"Project how to find them?" he said.

"No."

"Tss, stop lying. I know you." he said and smirk.

"Fine. Where could they be?" 

"I don't know. Paris?"

"How could they be in Paris?"

"It's the city of love. They could be there." I just sigh and finish my food. I still can't accept the fact that she left, that they left us. I'm not mad, just confuse. The fact that she left with Myungsoo. How? WHy? Last time I check he's in a relationship with Jiyeon. How could things turn this way?

 

"Bye." I nodded as Youngjae left. He drove me back in school since we ate outside and we both have class. It's a routine for me since I don't have someone with me, except him. If he could just transfer here.

"Did you see that? How could she?"

"Yeah. See, she flirts with them thats why they went to that school."

"Is that her boyfriend?"

"How could that be her boyfriend? She's just using him for money."

"Ugly . How come she's with him?" Maybe because I have an amazing personality that you all don't have. I'm use to this kind of situation when his with me. All of them only know that we went to that school because we flirt and nothing more. The incident didn't leaked outside that school since it's one of the most prestigous school here and they protect their school's image and student's profile. They intend to keep those incidents that had happen, just inside their school and within their students. Since they knew that we were girls, they drop us out of their school but we still continue with what grades we have there.

Passing this crowd just pissed me off. They just remind me of everything even the thoughts in them were wrong. Don't they have their own lives?

"Qri, there you are?" I look around to see Hyomin running towards me.

"Why?" 

"Did you eat already?" I nodded.

"Did you eat with Youngjae again?" I nodded again. Even without saying what she have to say, I know what she's up to.

"Stop it Hyomin. You know I won't."

"But, please. I miss you I'm sorry for what she did. You know she didn't mean to say those things. Please, I miss you. I miss us."

"Don't say sorry, it's not you who did it. Just don't mind us. You know her, she doesn't want me around. She hates me being friends with Eunjung even though she's her friend too."

"But-"

"I'm leaving. I'm not coming back until she realize it's no ones fault. She's just making things complicated." I turn around and made my way to my class. I admit I miss them. I miss her. But if she continue being like this, things wouldn't be right. She keeps on insisting its Eunjung's fault. That she just convince Myungsoo and threatens him to leave her. Can't she think that maybe Eunjung had a reason that's why she's with him and left? 

You might be wondering who is that 'she.' Well, it's Jiyeon. She blames Eunjung. She hates her. I am not force to leave them, she pushes me. She told me I am the closest to Eunjung and with that, I know why and where she is, even though I know nothing. I tried explaining myself but she just wouldn't listen. She keeps on telling just to go and follow Eunjung and leave them like how Eunjung left. Hyomin stay by her side because she just can't leave Jiyeon alone. She understands me and Eunjung. I just can't be with them because she would keep on nagging again and it will end up in a fight like we had before I choose to stay away.

 

~Flashback~

"I thought she was a friend. How could she?" Jiyeon said when her room. We are here at her house. We are always here, if not here, at Hyomin's. She did'nt want to go or even step on mine and Eunjung's house because she, well, hate her.

"Yah! Stop blaming her, we don't know why they left." Hyomins said.

"Yes we don't know why but one thing is clear, she want's my boyfriend. She stole him from me. She went far away just so we can't follow her and own him."

"Just stop Jiyeon. It's not her fault." It's me who said that. In our everyday life, that's what I always heard from her. Can she stop even for one day?"

"Tell me Qri, tell me. I know you know where they are." I look at her. Here we go again.

"I told you, I don't know anything." I said and stand up. "Why don't you ask other people?" 

I was about to leave when she hold my arms. "I'm not yet done talking so don't you dare turn your back on me." I push her hands off me and face her.

"I told you I don't know about it. Why can't you just accept the fact that maybe he loves her more than you and chooses to be with her. It's even you fault that they left because they tried talking to you but you keep on pushing them away. And now what? You keep on disturbing other peoples life, who like you don't even know anything. Can't you think that maybe, they both have their reasons why they left? Huh? Can't you? All you ever do is think about yourself and nothing else. Did you even treat Eunjung as your friend? How could you accuse her of stealing your boyfriend?" I continue my steps when I hear those unexpected words from her.

"If you leave this room, our friendship is over. You just show me that you choose her over me. Me and Hyomin." I look at Hyomin and I can she her worried. 'Don't-leave' look is what I see in her. 

"I'm not leaving this room because I want to end our friendship. I'm leaving because I want you to raelize that you are wrong. I'm not on no ones side. I;m not chossing her or either you." I open the door but before that I look at her. "Move one wil you? Think not only about yourself."

I didn't mean to said those things. She just pisses me and push me on my limit. 

`End of Flashback~

 

Classes are finish. I text Youngjae where he was and told me to wait at the bus station. He always drove me to school and pick me up after class. He said it's his way of showing his love and care f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter