Confession and Revelation

Girls In An All-Boys School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyeon's POV

Tomorrow I'll be out of this hospital. I already talk to my father. He cleared all the things I need to know. I didn't get mad since I know he did that for my own sake. I'm now happy cause Myungsoo is always by my side. He didn't left me when I am here in the hospital. Thanks to Youngjae, he was there to help him and get some clothes for him. Until now, Eunjung didn't show up. I hope she's okay. Qri's home. I know she's tired.

"You alright?" Myungsoo asked.

"Yeah, why?I said and look at the sky. We went out to get some fresh air and we decided to go to the rooftop. 

"Just wondering." I nodded. "Can I tell you something?"

"Yes. What is it?"

"Joon is Henry."

"What?" how can he be Henry?

"You didn't see Henry once right? He use Hyomin. He didn't dump her because of the bet. He dump her because he thought he would get you back. That was also the reason why I get mad at him."

"How can he do that? He already break up with me for another woman and now his getting me back using Hyomin. I'm gonna kill him when I see him. I really hate that guy."

"Keep it as a secret, okay? I'll tell you everything when the time come." I just nodded even though I was really curious of what he wanted to say.

"I'm starting to regret everything. I thought he wasn't that kind of person because he help us even if he use to bully you back then. I remember those times we were together. You, me and him. We were really close but everything change when he confess to me. Arrghhh, I really hate it when I remember the time I accpet his confession."

"Why?"

"The truth I was waiting for you but Joon ask me first. That time I don't know if we stick to our promise or not. He waited for me for 1 month but in those times you never confess to me. When I accept his confession you change. You were absent most of the time and you didn't talk to me. I thought you hated me. When the time he and I broke up, that's also the time when we got into an accident. I just realise now, it's different from my dream. In my dream I know you but I can't see your face but in reality the accident happen first before I forget about you. But I'm not mad at you. It wasn't your fault since I know you just don't want to get hurt.  Yo-you s-till love me right? "

En

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter