Lotte World Part 2

Girls In An All-Boys School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Eunjung's POV

After Yonghwa left, evrything became awkward.

"Let's go."Nichkhun said and pull my hands, leaving Suzy behind us.

"Oppa, wait." I hear Suzy shouted but Nichkhun didn't seem to hear it.

When we arrived in the rollercoaster, Nichkhun pull me again and let me sit beside him.

"Uhmm, Nichkhun-" 

"Call me 'oppa'" he said and smile at me. Do I need to call him 'oppa' too? This is not really me. I'm not use to call someone 'oppa' except for him. My... ahh nevermind.

"Ahh okay, o-oppa, Suzy is your girlfriend right?" he look at me. "Shouldn't she be the one to sit next to you?" I asked.

"She's not my girlfriend. And I din't like her either." when he say that, I suddenly felt relieved.

"Ahh okay." I said and look at Suzy who was behind us with a guy who look like a nerd and she was like 'don't look at me' and 'Yuckk, who is this guy?' I laughed.

"Why are you laughing?" Nichkhun ask.

"Nothing." I said and the ride starts.

 

After that I decided to buy something for Yonghwa as a thank you gift for today and for Nichkhun too since, you know his nice. Hehehe.

"Oppa let's go inside that shop." I said and pulled him inside the shop.

I saw a rilakkuma key chain and buy it. After that I look around and saw a cute head band.

"Oppa, do I look good?" I asked Nichkhun.

End of POV

Nichkhun's POV

When she ask me if she look good with head band, I only look at her and look away.

"Yah, I'm asking you." she said and put back the head banda and went out of the shop. When she got out I secretly buy the head band. Well, the truth is she look good wearing head band. I realize that she use to call me 'oppa' now. And it;s really cute hearing it from her. I like her her being this girly instead of being loud and strong. But for some girls I like someone who are strong. But she's still the only exception.

 

When I went out of the shop Suzy came up to me.

"Yah, oppa don't leave me." she pouted. I don't like seeing her pout neither her calling me 'oppa'. It gives me goosebumps.

"Don't call me oppa." I said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter