Things To Remember

Girls In An All-Boys School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Eunjung's POV

"Okay girls. Since we already meet our roommates, we must consider something. Like rules." I said.

"Huh?" they both asked.

"See this." I get some paper. " Read that." I gave them the paper.

"Rules we should follow until we're in this school?" Jiyeon said. I nodded.

 

Things to remember 

Rule # 1- Try not to interact with other people.

Rule # 2- Avoid much attention.

Rule # 3- Hide everything that you need to hide. You know that already.

Rule # 4-  Always remember that we do this for Hyomin.

Rule # 5- Try to ask someone about Henry.

Last...

Rule # 6- Never fall for someone especially your roommate.

 

"Tch... fall for someone.. As if we'll fall in love with them." Jiyeon said sarcasticly.

"Ha! Be sure never to fall for one." I said. 

"Alright. It's already late. My roommate will be back any minute. Bye." Qri said and open the door of their room.

"How about me? Where do I sleep?" I asked. I even had my luggage with me until now.

"You said you'll get it. You have your key." Qri said.

"Okay. I'll go to my room now. Bye Qri. Bye Eunjung. Goodluck." Jiyeon teased.

"You'll gonna get it someday Jiyeon." I said and left Qri's room.

I get my key and unlock the door. " I hope this works."

As soon as I open the door, I saw him. I saw him infront of his computer.

"Yah! Who are you?" He asked. "How did you get in my room?"

"Maybe because I have my key?" I said and put my things on the floor. 

"This is my room. So will you please get out now." he said nicely. Woah nice?... he's not nice. He's being nice just get rid of me easily.

"Sorry but I partly own half of this." I said and went to the bed to sleep.

"You said half. So take the couch. That's mine." he said and push me away from the bad.

"Jerk." I muttered.

"Did you say something?" he look at me.

"Nothing. I was about to say 'thank you' for letting me sleep in the couch." I said emphasizing the word 'thank you.' He didn't say anything and sleep in his bed. As for me, I get some shirt and short to change my clothes. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter