Music Festival

Girls In An All-Boys School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Eunjung's POV

Next day Nichkhun and I went back to school. I am now here inside our classroom listening to the teachers announcement.

"Okay class, next week is our musical festival."

"YOOHOO..!" the whole class shouted. I look at Jiyeon and Qri asking them whats going on but they shook their heads.

"Stop, you all know that the Genie High School of Girls are coming so we need to make everything perfect." Ahh. Nice we'll be seeing girls. "And about that, I'll separate you into a group and you need to assign a leader and that person we'll pick here *raising up a fishbowl with papers* to see what you'll be doing for the preperation. Lets start with the first group."

Luckily I was assign in Yonghwa's group and Qri is with me. Unfortunately Jiyeon was in other group but she's with L and Youngjae. My group mates were Yonghwa, Qri, Taecyeon, Kwanghee, me and that jerk Nichkhun. 

"So everyone has their own groups now, I'll repeat Yonghwa's group is assign for the stage. Eric(Jiyeon) and Doojoon' group for the booths, Kevin's group for the performance and Hongki's group for the visitors. That's all we don't have class until next week and I'm looking forward for what all of you can do. This will affect your grades." with that she left. "Wait, Sam Reynolds the principal told me and assign you for MC. You'll be with someone from Genie High. You'll meet her later." Okay, i didn't expect that. What if that girl recognize me? Arrghh.. 

"It's fine Sam, let's go we still need to find some materials to decorate for the stage." Yonghwa said. 

"Lets go Colt. See you later Eric." we left and follow our groupmates.

******

"Sam, Mr Kang called you." One of my classmates told me. I excuse myself and go to his office.

"Mr Kang?" I said when I enter his room. I saw a girl, I think she's my partner.

"You came. Take a sit." I sit down. "This is Shin Hye and she'll be your co-emcee for the festival." I look at her and smile.

"Nice to meet you Shin Hye." I handed my hands and she gladly took it. 

"Nice to meet you too Sam."

"Since you know each oth-"

"Sir about that I was thinking if you could change me." I said.

"W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter