Punishment

Girls In An All-Boys School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Eunjung's POV

So here I am inside the CR cleaning. I really felt embarrassed because everytime someone goes in they'll laugh at me. Luckily I already finish the Cr's in the first and second floor. I only have to clean the third, which I'm cleaning right now, fourth floor CR and the two shower room in the gym. I decided not to eat and just take rest since my stomach can't handle those smeel and dirt. I think I'm gonna vomit if  I eat. Maybe some water can do.

"Having fun?" It's Nichkhun. He offer me some water but I didn't get it.

"I don't want to drink that. Maybe you put some poison in there." I said  to him.

"Tsk... I thought you woudn't notice it but you're wrong it's not poison, it's just pills to get you sleep. I just want to know if you're gay or I think you're just faking." he smirked.I stand up and put down the things I was holding.

"Who told you I'm gay? And for you information I'm a boy, you idiot. I'm a boy. Remember that. So if you will excuse me, I have something to do." I said and walk away from there and went to the 4th floor CR to clean it.

 

After an hour of cleaning I went down on the shower room and clean it. As I enter the gym, I saw group of boys playing basketball but I didn't mind them and go inside the shower room and started cleaning it. 15 minutes pass, I suddenly felt dizzy. Maybe it;s because I didn't eat and I clean all day. I get my phone and play some music. I put my earphone and started cleaning again.

 

I started singing.... (Time to Love by T-ara and Supernova)

~joheun saram neoneun naege cheossarang
sarangeul gareuchyeojun saram
Never forget you
I remember you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter