Curiosity Kills

Girls In An All-Boys School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Is everything settle?" the guy ask someone on the phone. "Alright, just make sure everything is safe." he ended the call and get a wine.

"Ow brother, why are you here?" the guy ask sarcasticly. But the so called brother punch him.

"WHERE IS SHE?" he shouted back. The guy stand up and  wipe the blood on his lips.

"Ah, I see you came here because of that girl?" he smirk. 

"Let's get this over with and tell me where she is." he said with authority.

"I kill her already." the guy said with confidence earning another punch from his brother.

"Tell me where she is or I'l kill you." he shouted again.

"You must kill her not me. She knows too much and you know she's not safe around you so better tell her to leave our school or she'l be dead meat in a minute." he drink. "I really want to kill her with my own hands. If you want I can kill her now."

"I'll kill her on my own and in my time." he answer back yelling. "So tell me where  she is."

"Fine brother. If I were you I better go now cause I think my wild friend is eagerly wanting to eat he-" he didn't let him finish and punch him before finding the girl.

"If anything happens to her, you'll see. You'll never see daylight." with that he left running to where the girl is.

******

In a room not so far away from the two guys figthing, there is a girl. She just wake up.

"Aaargh... My head hurts." she said. she was tied up so she can't move. She look around seeing an unfamilair place.

"Where the hell am I." he ask herself. "Yah, let me out in here." she was struggling from the rope but nothing happen. It just hurt her. Suddenly she heard a sound. Something creepy, she don't know what. She became nervous.

"Someone help me." she said quietly. She's now panicking. "HELP ME!" she she yelled out loud hoping someone will appear. Suddenly a dog was about to jump in her position when a bang was heard.

~BANG~

The sound of a gun echoed in the whole room. The girl open her eyes to see that person.

"Nichkhun?" she was shock knowing that  guy was someone she knew. He remove the rope on her hands and feet and drag her out there.

 

Eunjung's POV

"Yah, can you let me go."He drag me out there. Thank god he came or else I'll be dead by now.

"Can you stop complaining. I fyou just didn't eavesdrop then this wouldn't happen." He shouted at me. So now this is my fault. I didn't mean to hear their conversation. I didn't even know why he's this mad.

"What is your problem?" I can't take it. My wrist hurts and his holding it tight. "Can you just let go of me? I can follow you. My hands hurt." When I say that he look at me then to my hands and let go of it. I rub my hands and look at him.

"Get inside." He push to a room and he followed.

"Where

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter