The Day It All Started

Girls In An All-Boys School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Eunjung's POV

"Okay class. Dismiss." The teacher said and we all left the classroom for lunch. I sighed. Its just another day of boredom. 

"Hey Eunjung, want to have lunch?" my friend Jiyeon said as we walk down the stairs.

"Nah.. Just go ahead. " I said lifelessly.

"My treat. Just go eat some bread or whatever. You look so thin" she said and I just nooded. As we were walking, we saw Qri and Hyomin lauhging.

"What's up?" Hyomin asked. "Want to have lunch outside?" she suggested and Jiyeon happily nodded while Qri just look at them.

"Uhmm." I said. "What?" they both asked. "Nothing. Let's go" I wanted to tell them I was kinda busy for our schools festival. And i was thinking of a song for us to perform infront of the whole school. Well, we're in a band called Lockheart, that's why we're popular. I am the lead guitarist but sometimes I do the singing. Jiyeon was the bass guitarist. Hyomin, the main vocalist. Qri, she's the drummer. We went to the parking lot and drove off to somewhere.

We finally arrived in our destination and I went to look for our sit and they ordered our food. 

"Excuse me, Eunjung right?" I look at that person. "C-can I have y-your autograph?" she lend me a pen and a picture of my band. I sign it. "Can I take a picture with you too?" I nooded and she gave her cellphone to her friend. We shot a picture together and she left.

"Another crazy fun huh?" Qri said and sit infront of me. I sighed. Well were popular and everybody knows us. I think. " About the festival, how's it?"

"Probably thinking of a song." I pulled out my phone and started searching for some songs and that's when Hyomin and Jiyeon arrived with our food. "Hey, about the festival. What's our song?" I asked hoping they have something to suggest.

"Yeah. I totally forgot about that." Jiyeon said. She always forgot things.

"I have one." Hyomin raise her hand. She took a bite of her burger and sip her drink. "How about we perform Elvis by AOA?" her suggestion. I agree with her.

"It's alright for me." I said.

"Me too." Jiyeon said and we look at Qri and she just look at us. She always go with the flow so we didn't bother to wait for her answer.

"Alright. Everythings prepared. We just need to practice." Hyomin mutter.

After our lunch we immeadiately went back to school for our next class. Jiyeon, Qri and I went straight to our classroom while  Hyomin excuse herself to go to the cr. 15 minutes pass and I feeling the urge to go to the cr and I notice Hyomin hasn't comaback yet so I excuse myself and went to the cr and look for Hyomin. 

I went out of the restroom and pass by a classroom hearing someone crying. I look inside to see Hyomin cyring. She was talking to someone. I approach

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter