Chapter 2

Strawberry or lemon?

 

*At the cafeteria of TS Entertainment you meet with the group Secret*

“You guys are here again? Do you have a free time ever?” Zinger asked from Secret and laughed. Bap mumbled a mix of “De” “Of course we have free time” and “This is our free time”.

You had a great chat time with the two groups and laughed a lot. You didn’t know so much about Secret but you started to like them and realized that all of them were your unnis. 

“Well, now the studio 1 is free we would start to practise” Han Sunhwa said and the whole group started to go. Han Sunhwa placed her hand at Yongguks shoulder before leaving. Yongguk looked after her until she was gone.

“Haha, you’ve totally fallen for that Noona Hyung!” Zelo said and laughed

“Ya! I’m not; now eat up your cheesecake. It’s just a little bit left!” He answered and poked at the cheesecake Zelo ordered.

“But Hyung, I’m already satisfied and I think if a just eat a liiiiiiittle bit of this trifle my stomach will explode. And you don’t want that to me right Hyung??” Zelo asked and make a cute face to Yongguk.

“Let me think…” Yongguk answered and pretended to think hard about it.

“Do you really need to think about it, Hyung?! Ah…” Zelo said and ruffled his hair.

“I’m kidding Zelo, of course I don’t want you to explode. Nobody can make the LTE rap but you, you little brat” Yongguk said and of course he didn’t mean to hurt him with the “brat” thing. Zelo looked happy and they laughed together.

While the conversation, Daehyun already eat the rest of Zelos cheesecake.

“What? You said you didn’t want it anymore…” Daehyun said and smiled cute.

All laughed, after that you took the opportunity to ask why Daehyun called you here.

“Daehyun, what was the meaning of the text you sent me?” you asked and realized quickly that maybe you should ask in private. But Daehyun seemed no worried.

“Ah right, ehm… Hanni…” he started.

“You know, we would have our first minitour around Asia starting next week. And we’ll be out for a pretty long time. We talked about this in the group and we decided to make one question.” He continued. You just sat there and nodded a little bit nervous.

“Would you come with us?” Daehyun asked at least and smiled towards you.