Chapter 3

Strawberry or lemon?

 

While all the members tried to convince you to go with them to their tour you still said:

“Guys, I need to talk with my parents. For me is more than a yes but my parents maybe say no” you said.

“We already talk to them! They said it was okay if you only get all school needs.” Youngjae said. Youngjae was always the smart one that though before doing.

“Jinjja? Well, in that case I’ll talk to my teacher about sending me all the study my class would do and I should start packing for the tour and…” you started to say stressed.

“Ya, calm down okay? We already fix that too. You would have a private school with Zelo who also needs to study during the tour because it’s his last year, so the only thing you need to do is go home and start packing ” Youngjae said again calming down you with a smile.

“Thanks everybody! This would really be fun!” You said and thanked all the members.

“Actually it was Youngjae who fixed all, you should thank him” Jongup said.

“Well then, gomaow Youngjae oppa!” you said and bowed lightly to show that you appreciated the job he had done.

“Anio, that’s nothing. It wouldn’t be fun without you!” he said and smiled cute.

 

*At home packing some clothes and stuff when you heard somebody knock the door*

 

“Annyeong Hanni! Oh, you are already packing” your mom said. You stood up from the floor.

“We actually have something for you” your dad said and reached you 85,640 won.

“We though that you maybe need some pocket money to your journey, we hope it’s enough” he continued. You put the money in your pocket and went to hug your parents.

“Gomaow Umma, gomaow Appa for everything in my life. I love you so much and I’ll use the money well!” you said and hug them harder.

“My daughter… have a great time and learn a lot okay?” you mom said and kissed you at the front head.

“De, Youngjae oppa fixed so I’ll get private school with Zelo on the bus and the places we get to. They said it’s going to be just like an ordinary school with homework and everything”, you said.

“Do everything in time okay? And get good grades” your dad said and laughed.