Chapter 4

Strawberry or lemon?

 

*One week later you said goodbye to your parents and was going to get on the bus*

“Bye sweetie! Have fun!” you mom said and hugged you.

 

You get on the bus. The first floor was a bedroom/kitchen/living room/bathroom. There were 7 beds. 6 of them were bunk beds and then it were one single bed, first you thought that bed was yours but then you saw that Himchan already occupied that bed. You quickly realized were your bed was because the rest of the members were also sitting on their own beds. You slept on the bed over Daehyun. On the bunk bed besides yours slept Youngjae and Zelo and in the bed behind you was it Jongup and Yongguk. The members were playing some sort of game, all of them were laughing and asking things. 

“Haha, okay my turn!” Zelo said

“Wait a second, don’t you see who just came?” Daehyun said smiled at you.

“Annyeong Hanni! Your bed is there, right above mine. The first though was you to sleep in that bed *points at Himchans bed* but as you see Himchan already took it” he continued.

“But if you want to sleep here I could move, no problem!” Himchan said and started to pack his stuff from that bed.

“Anio, I can sleep here” you said and trow lightly your things up to the bed. But actually you were scared of highs, but BAP had done so much for you during this trip and you didn’t want to ask for more.  

“Okay, you know, I took this bed because I must watch over you all. Someone has to do it right and our leader *whispers high “also know as Yongguk"* is not so good with that” Himchan said.

“Ya your little…” Yongguk said and raised his hand pretending hitting Himchan.

“Hanni, we are playing truth or dare. You wanna’ join?” Jongup said from above in his bed.

You actually didn’t like the game because every time you played with your other friends it was always “kiss that person” or “do you think that person is hot” but then you remembered that you were with BAP and they wasn’t like that.

“Okay, let me just…” you started and tried to climb up to your bed. Daehyun stopped you

“Sit here instead” he said and patted on his bed besides him. You smiled and nodded. When you sat down and lended to the window you felt the cold the window was on your back and you quickly removed.

“Oh, that was cold” you said and laughed a little.

“Oh I forgot to tell… the windows are usually cold” Yongguk said and laughed.

“Oh really? That info could be great to have for some seconds ago when I still had my back with warm blood…” you said and make it sound ironic on purpose. Yongguk laughed even more.

“Miane, but that answer…” he said and dried the tears that came from his eyes for laughing so hard. The rest also laughed and that make you smile.

You see all of them like brothers you always wanted to have but never could. After your mother gave your birth she turned hard sick. The doctors said that they must operate her or she could loose her life. Your dad said yes without thinking about anything else that his wife life. The doctors even mention that she was going to loose her ability too get pregnant, but the only thing your appa wanted was to keep her alive. Daehyun interrupted your thoughts.

“Here Hanni, take this” he said and took his jacket from the edge of the bed and placed it gently around you. 

“Now you can lean to the window if you want” he said and smiled and you felt warm both on the outside and the inside.