Chapter 22

Strawberry or lemon?

 

You went in to the bus again to do your homework. While doing your homework the rest of the members came back.

“Homework…yes, I remember when I had to do it” Jongup tried to tease you

“You graduated last year” Yongguk said. Everybody laughed while Jongup just rolled eyes.

“Didn’t you said that you’ll come with food?” Zelo asked Himchan

“Nae but then I thought that we could make some food here in the bus” Himchan answered and took up a cookbook.

Whilst the others started to cook, you and Zelo were still doing your homework.

“Okay... now the only thing we have left it’s just to write how they died” Zelo said and put down the pen. You nodded.

“But you write that after dinner” Yongguk said and came with a big bowl of soup

“Oh, oppa. Did you really make this?” you asked surprised

“Of course, and all under the leadership of this great leader” he answered adn poked on himself. You just laughed and put away your books.

 

“It’s delicious” you said while taking your second spoon of the soup.

“I know… I could be a chef but… the food I’ll make would be too awesome” Yongguk said and straighten up a bit.

“Yah! We all make the soup” Youngjae complained. Yongguk was on his way to answer something when his phone received a call. He smiled towards the phone and looked up. When he realized that everyone was staring he removed his phone and smile.

“I… I must take this” he said and went out.

“What’s with him?” Jongup asked

“I don’t know, he was acting like that since three days ago…” Himchan answered

"I don't know if you saw that but.... he almost blushed a little" Zelo said suspicious

 

You finished eating and you and Zelo took your books again. While doing it you saw how Zelo fell asleep.

“Zelo…Zelo wake up” you tried and shook him but he was too sleepy. You were also really sleepy but you knew that you must do the homework. The rest of the members were in their own beds with their phones. You started to write but when you only had a little bit left you also fell asleep over your books just like Zelo.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

All the members were with their phones doing their things. They didn’t notice that Hanni and Zelo fell asleep while doing the homework until Youngjae tried to say something to Zelo.

“Zelo could you get me a glass of water?” he said without looking from his phone

“Yah! Zelo!” he said a little louder. Daehyun looked at Youngjae, laughed low for himself and rolled eyes.

“Stop, he’s doing homework. I’ll get it for you” he said, put his phone down and stood up. He realized that both Zelo and Hanni were sleeping.

“Oh…guys… we got a problem here” Daehyun said. Nobody actually cared of what Daehyun just said.

“Yes I know… where is my water?” Youngjae said again without looking away from his phone.

“Guys!” Daehyun said louder and finally everybody reacted.

“What is it?” Yongguk said and looked at Daehyun.

“Oh, that problem…” Yongguk said again. The members went to Daehyun and looked at the homework Hanni and Zelo had left.

“Okay… Zelo have a half page left” Himchan said

“And Hanni… is almost done. She has write all the pages but one word is missing” Jongup said and read from Hannis work.

“And from the dinosaurs developed… Jongup stopped and that’s all” he said

“What developed from the dinosaurs?” Himchan answered

“I don’t know… it has been what? 2 years since school?” Yongguk said

“5 years” Himchan corrected him

“Jinjja? 5 years…” Yongguk said surprised

“Well, they gotta finish that tomorrow. Cause they are exhausted by now” Himchan said. They all nodded and went back to the beds except Daehyun and Yongguk. Daehyun princess carried Hanni to her bed. He put down her carefully and covered her with her quilt. Meanwhile Yongguk slowly helped Zelo back to Youngjaes bed.

“You sleep up there today” Yongguk said to Youngjae. Youngjae tried to complain but was too tired to do that so he just moved up. Himchan came to Yongguk to help him.

Daehyun looked at Hanni. “How can she be that cute even when she’s sleeping” he thought for himself. He went slowly to the table again for take a look at Hannis job. What developed from the dinosaurs? Horses? No… birds! That’s right, birds developed from the dinosaurs Daehyun thought and wrote birds like final word in Hannis work. Daehyun put the work in a nice pile and went to Hanni again. He gave her a kiss on her front head and went to sleep.