Chapter 10

Strawberry or lemon?

 

Your hand felt like melting while holding Zelos hand. Why? You didn’t know, but it felt strange when he was around you. A strange you liked. Anyways, Zelo drag you to a stand with ice cream.

“Oooh, ice cream. I want some, do you?” he asked and started to look at all the flavours they had. You were also a little fancy for ice cream.

“Okay, but just a small one” you answered and started to look at the flavours.

“I’ll take a big one. I just love ice cream,” he said. He was so cute when he was like that.

“Welcome, what can I do for you?” the seller said. Zelo did a gest like “ladies first” and gave you space to order your ice cream.

 

“Ehm de, I’ll take a small ice cream with two flavours” you said and started to point to the flavours you wanted. The seller took a cup and followed your indications.

“Vanilla, and…” you didn’t know if you wanted citron or strawberry. You wanted both because both were tasty in their own way. After a while you decided for strawberry. The seller reached you your ice cream.

“Kamsahamnida” you grab the ice cream.

“And I want the big one with three flavours” Zelo said to the seller and winked towards her. The young woman could be around 16 or 17 years old. She blushed and started to giggle. You must admit that you felt a little jealous; his wink could melt any womens heart. You actually didn’t know why you felt jealous, you started to get a though but zapped quickly from your mind.

“Chocolate, mango and citron” you heard Zelo say. You were surprised because you didn’t know he liked citron. After that you went to the cash to pay. You looked for the money you get from your parents and when you finally found it Zelo already paid for the both ice creams.

“And now a photo for the project” he said, took the Ipad and touched the camera in his Ipad. He pointed at you two while eating.

“Ha, du, set *click *” you heard. You asked Zelo to take with yours too.

“Okay, are you ready? Ha, du, set*click *” he said and reached the Ipad to you.

 

“We have one hour and a half left so why not go over there *points at a little bench under a tree * and eat up our ice creams” Zelo asked you

“Okay” you said and put on your sunglasses

“Ah, Zelo?” you started your question

“What is it?” he said while eating his ice cream

“I didn’t know you liked citron ice cream” you said and sat down on the bench

“I don’t *sits down by your side * or actually I don’t know. I’ve never try it before”

“Then, why did you choose it?”

“You were between citron and strawberry so I though why don’t both for you?” he said and looked a little ashamed. Actually you were really touched. So sweet from Zelo, taking a flavour for you. Your heart beat harder when you heard it. He did it because you were his friend right? Yes, that’s why. He really liked you like a friend. But strange enough, it felt like you wanted to be a little more…