Chapter 5

Strawberry or lemon?

 

You smiled as a thanks and the game started again. The first question was from Jongup to Youngjae. He picked dare cause he is really shy when it comes to questions about him.

“Sing some of Daehyuns high notes” was the dare Jongup said to Youngjae.

“Ya, you want me to loose my voice?” he said and just laughed…”nobody can make those high notes except that guy over there” he continued and pointed at Daehyun. Daehyun immediately became shy and just laughed nervous. That was true; Daehyun was really awesome at those high notes.

“Youngjae, you also sing well…” Daehyun said and tried to smooth over it.

“Of course I sing well, *he laughed * but I can't hit notes above the normal line” he said and laughed and so did the others. Suddenly manager Kang and another ahjussi came in to the bus

“Oh! Manager Kang, did you buy what I asked for?” Zelo asked quickly

“Hello to you to Zelo, nice to see you again. When some elder than you comes in you greet him. Aish, jinjja this pabo needs to learn a lot…” manager said and ruffle around his hair.

“Miane, Annyeong manager Kang! Do you buy what I asked for?” Zelo said and smiled.

“Better than earlier at least… now that’s called manners” manager said and reached Zelo a bag.

“Okay, guys. This is teacher Sang Min” manager presented the other ahjussi. Automatically all of you stood up and bowed.

“Annyeonghaseyo!” everyone said in choir. Sang Min bowed and said that he was the teacher you and Zelo were going to have during the tour.

“First class begin tomorrow morning at 8, arasso?” he said and went to upstairs of the bus. 

When manager Kang went to the front of bus you asked Zelo what it was in the bag manager Kang gave him. He took it out and said:
“Cherry tomato!”