Chapter 11

Strawberry or lemon?

 

After a long time taking photos, you and Zelo returned to the bus. The rest of your oppas had have fell asleep round the table. Actually that was good because tomorrow they would begin with the first concert in Korea. You looked at the clock and saw that it was just 30 minutes left of class so you and Zelo went up.

“Ah, I just started wondering where you were” teacher said and laughed a bit. You smiled as an answer.

“So, what do you have for me?” he continued and took your Ipads. He saw the pictures and looked satisfied.

“This is good, if you do this every time the project would be turn out great!” he said and gave you back the Ipads.

“You can use them in the spare time if you want” he said and smiled towards you. You and Zelo looked surprised and happy.

“Kamsahamnida teacher!” you both said and bowed

“Now I’ll explain a little more about the project just as I said. In every different country we’ll stop you two would go out to take pictures. After the tour ended you’ll put all the pictures in one and name it something arasso? Its not so hard or difficult so don’t worry too much” teacher said

“Okay teacher” you and Zelo answered at the same time and that make you laugh a bit.

“Now, class is over! See you in two days” teacher Sang Min said and you and Zelo went down.

Everybody was still sleeping round the table. You were a bit tired and wanted to lie down but never in your own bed, so you just lay down in Daehyuns bed thinking he doesn’t might. Zelo lay down on the bed under his too, Youngjae oppa maybe get angry when he waked up. But Zelo didn’t care so much about it because he started to do something with his Ipad. You went to him to say that, you sat down by his bed.

“Yah... oppa, Youngjae might be angry if he wake up” you said

“Maybe, so lets not wake him up” he said. You just nodded and started to go up, but Zelo started tickle you and you fall right beside him. He continued to tickle you and you were just laughing.

“Hahahah, oppa… stop it…. yaaah….hahaah” you tried to make him stop but you laughed to much.

“I don’t hear you, say it clearly” he said and tickled you more. You just laughed and laughed until he finally stopped. Then you were too tired to return to your, or Daehyuns, bed. So you just lied down besides Zelo.

“Lets take a picture, I don’t wanna forget this moment” Zelo said and grabbed his Ipad

“Me neither” You said and surprise yourself by saying those words

“Okay, ready? And…Cheeese!” he said and took the photo  

 After taking the photo you just laid there with Zelo. You’ve never been in the same bed as a boy for so long. But you trusted Zelo, and it seemed like he did it towards you too. Suddenly you heard Himchan oppa wake up. You and Zelo looked at each other and get a huge hurry to not be in the same bed. What would one of the oldest think about if he saw both you and Zelo there?