Chapter 9

Strawberry or lemon?

 

“We’ll start with easy math today, then you’ll go out for some fresh air and take some photos okay?” the teacher said.

“Okay” you and Zelo answered. Then the teacher gave you the math books. You looked in the book and saw the questions; it was hard to understand. When the lesson ended you felt that it was a bit easier but still hard to understand the tasks in the book.

“Good lesson students, now you take this *the teacher give you and Zelo each others an Ipad * and take some photos outside. The pictures would be part of a project we’ll do for the end of the tour, arasso? I’ll explain more when you come back” teacher Sang Min said.

“Kamsahamnida” you said and take your Ipad.

“You have two hours for go around the city and it starts in 15 minutes, so go and get ready” Sang Min said while you and Zelo started to go down. The bus had stopped by parking for buses when you and Zelo took on your jackets.

“Going somewhere?” you heard Himchans voice. You turned around and found everybody else playing cards around the table.

“De, teacher said that we’d do a project and must go out and take photos” you answered.

“And he gave you those?” Jongup said and poked at the Ipads. You nodded.

 

“Zelo, my favourite Dongsaeng…” Youngjae started and went slowly to Zelo

“No, no, no and no. I don’t know what you want but I know it’s something bad every time you have that face” he said.

“This is a wonderful face don’t you see? anyways… you know, it has been a while since I checked twitter…” he started and tried to grab Zelos Ipad. But Zelo just lifted up his arm so Youngjae couldn’t grab it.

“YA! That’s cheat…” Youngjae said and tried to jump to grab it.

“Stop it Youngjae, you’d never grab it there” Yongguk said and laughed. Youngjae gave up and returned to the table. Yongguk called Zelo to the table

“Borrow me your Ipad just one minute?” Yongguk said and tried to grab the Ipad.

“Anio, it’s just for school project…” Zelo said and put it behind his back.

“That’s true, Yongguk stop it. They must go now,” Himchan said to Yongguk.

“You, stay out of this… I haven’t check my facebook since three days ago” Yongguk answered.

 

While they started to discuss there, Daehyun went to you.

“Take care arasso?” he started while grabbed your hands.

“De, it’s just some photos we must take” you answered

“Anyways, call me if you have problems or something” he said and kissed your hand. You nodded and he hugged you.

“Have fun” he said to you while ending the hug

“Hanni, let’s go” Zelo said, you went to him and waved to everybody in the bus. When you were outside the bus Zelo took your hand and said

“Lets start that way” and pointed to the right