Chapter 17

Strawberry or lemon?

 

“GOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING EVERYBODYYYY TIME TO WAKE UP AND GIVE A BIG SMILE TO THE SUN. BREAKFAST IS DONE SO WAKE UUUUUUUP” you heard Jongups voice everywhere in the room.

“What is he doing?” you heard Himchan said from above his bed

“Yaah Jongup, you know what time it is?” Yongguk said and threw a pillow towards him. Jongup easily evacuate it and started screaming again.

“COME OOON GUUUYS and girl OR WE’LL BE LAAAATE” he said and pick up a gong from his bag. He beat on it one time and everyone was up except Youngjae. How can he sleep when Jongup oppa knock on that thing you though and went slowly to Youngjae. You notice the earphones he had, but still… that gong must sound more that any music he listen. He was still sleeping.

“Excuse me miss” Jongup said and shoved you away slowly. He stood right besides Youngjaes bed. He knocked the gong with all his power two times while screaming.

“WAKE UP HYUNG!!!”

Youngjae woke up fast and angry.

“Your brat!! Yah, what do you think you’re doing?” Youngjae almost screamed

“Hmm… let me list them: one *counts with his fingers * waking you up and two TAKING REVEEEEEEEENGE!!!!!” he laughed evil and went back to the table.

 

“There you have the butter, and here is the milk. Do you want anything else?” Jongup said while pointing at the things. The clock was a little over 6:30. Too early for you, but it seemed like the others were used to wake up now.

“Hanni? Are you awake?” you heard Himchan said to you. Of course that you were awake but it was just your brain haven’t connected to your body yet.

“Nae, I’m awake just a bit tired”

“You don’t need to come with us. Stay here and sleep instead.” Daehyun said to you and looked worried.

“Anio, I’m okay don’t worry. And I also wanna see you on stage guys” you answered

“Palli, palli now guys or we’ll get late” Youngjae said and started to stress

“Calm down Youngjae… we have time” Yongguk answered and looked at the clock. He realized that they didn’t have so much time and started to get hurry.

“Oh… you’re right, hurry guys!” Yongguk said and everybody started to hurry.

Suddenly everybody started to hurry and in some minutes they were ready to go. You wasn’t ready yet so you said

“Go you first and I’ll come later. I need to get ready”

“Arasso, be careful. I’ll ask manager Kang if he could meet you up cause we…” Himchan started but you interrupted him.

“A…anio. I’m okay. Don’t worry I’ll get there when I’m ready”

“Well then…” Himchan said and went out with the other except Daehyun.

“I can wait for you here, they can do well without me and it won’t take long…” he said

“Anio… you are the lead vocal… I’ll get there soon” you said and started to push him out of the bus.

“Nae…I sing with the mouth. But do you something more it can do” he started and came closer to your lips.

“C’MON ROMEO OR WE’LL GET LATE” Yongguk screamed from outside the bus. Daehyun sighted.

“Arasso, arasso” he screamed back

“Don’t be too late. I’ll miss you” Daehyun said, kissed your front head and went out. You nodded and saw how he left.

“Aish… jinjja... this is going to make me crazy… dear heart… can you just stop doing this to me??” you thought and went back to the table…