Chapter 27

Strawberry or lemon?

 

"I'm getting tired so I'll go to sleep now" you said and went to change to pyjamas. When you came out your phone was vibrating and you went out of the bus to answer.

“Yoboseyo?” you asked through the phone

“Hi sweetie!” you heard your moms voice on the other side.

“Umma! How have you been?”

“We’re just fine, how about you? Are you studying well?”

“Nae, today the teacher didn’t felt so good so just for today we got the day off”

“Oh, that’s great. One day free is always good but tomorrow it’s back to normal right?”

“Nae Umma”

“So tell me, how had the concerts been?”

“Great, I really didn’t expect so much people on the public”

“Nae… and how are the boys?”

“Healthy and happy as always” you said and laughed

“Oh… I see, tell me… do you like someone?”

“UMMA!” you almost screamed

“What? I’m your mother you can tell me whatever you want”

“I know but… you’re still my mom”

“Oh c’mon don’t think me as a mother now, think me like your best friend. So…?” she asked. You laughed a bit but told her.

“Actually, it’s quite complicated. Daehyun oppa have asked me about being his girlfriend, you know that I’ve liked him from before so I just said yes but now I really don’t know. I’m confused. It feels like it’s just a role from me. It doesn’t feel real. It’s hard to explain cause I knew that I loved him but now I feel the same but…” you said and stopped to breathe.

“Fake?” your mom asked understandable

“Almost… it’s not the same now but it’s growing and I don’t know why. I want it to stop really cause I don’t want to hurt Daehyun. I want to be his girlfriend but a real one”

“The thing that’s growing inside of you is love sweetie, you can't stop it. If you don’t feel right with Daehyun you maybe must tell him how you feel and take a break. Don’t break up but just take a break to set your thoughts right, I’m sure he’ll understand you”

“I don’t know now… I must think about it more. But gomaow for listening to me Umma” you said and felt warm inside about your relationship with your mom. It was always like this, no matter what happened she would always be by your side.

“No need to thanks, I’m your mother right?”

“No, you’re not just my mother”

“Eh?”

“You’re one of my best friends Umma” you said and heard her laughed a bit on the phone

“You’re my best friend too. Have fun and study well, don’t forget to call sometime and tell me how it’s going. I love you sweetie”

“Nae Umma, I love you too”

She hanged up and you went to a little night walk to think. You went to the park where it still was lighted up. The talk with your mom before started a big fight on your thoughts. While you were thinking you got two calls from Daehyun.

“He’s really worried. Maybe I’ve to go back” you said for yourself but didn’t move from the bench that you were sitting on. Suddenly you got a text from Zelo.

“Where are you? Daehyun hyung is worried to death almost. Wherever you’re; take your time to get back cause it’s funny see Daehyun hyung go around talking for himself “Where is my Hanni?”

You laughed to the text and texted back.

“You’re so clownish, he’s worried arasso?”

You got his answer almost imminently

“I know but it’s just funny haha”

You laughed again and waited a time until next text came

“But… are you his Hanni?”

That text did you more confused that before. Am I his Hanni? He thinks I am so I must be right? Maybe I must take Ummas tips, to take a break until I know what I want. But what’s so hard about it? I’m in love with Daehyun only Daehyun right? Or is it anything else between? Or anyone?