Chapter 19

Strawberry or lemon?

 

You stared at the phone. Have they been calling you all day? Hope they didn’t worry too much. You finished packing the lunchboxes you’ve made and get hurry to the arena. The distance between the bus and the arena was about 500 meters to not found out where the bus was. You arrived to the arena and meet manager Kang.

“Where were you Hanni? It’s almost lunch time” he said to you and looked at the clock.

“Miahneyo manager” you said and bowed towards him. Suddenly Zelo came out from the dressing room. Why was he there? Isn’t he supposed to practise? You thought. Zelo gave you a bright smile and you immediately felt the butterflies inside. You smiled back and waved. Manager Kang noticed and said

“Well, now you’re here I’ll leave. We have some problems with the music” and went back to the stage with a walkie-talkie. You nodded towards him and turned to Zelo. He sighted relived and you understand that he worried a lot. He ran to you.

“Hanni, where were you? You’re alright?” he asked and looked worried.

“Miahne for worrying you oppa, I was looking for my phone the whole morning” you answered. He sighted again but more happily and hugged you. You were surprised but actually… you liked it.

“Arasso, you’re here now. You’re safe and that’s what matters”

 

You went to the other members and saw Daehyuns surprised face when he looked at you. He stood up from his chair and ran to you. When he arrived he welcomed you with a warm hug.

“Hanni, are you okay? Where were you? I tried to call you all morning but you didn’t answered” he said and looked at your face.

“You’re not hurt right?” he said and put your hair behind your ear. The rest of the members came to you.

“There you were, why you take so long?” Jongup asked

“Miahne for worrying you guys. The thing was that I didn’t found my phone and I make lunch!” you said and showed the lunchbox.

“Ah, arasso. I just got hungry” Yongguk said and made you laugh.

“Did you eat?” Daehyun asked you

“Anio, I wanted to eat with you others” you answered

“Okay, I’m glad you’re safe” Daehyun said to you and dragged you to the lunchroom.

 

You sat with Daehyun eating the food you’ve prepared. On the other table were Yongguk, Himchan and Youngjae sitting and eating. They seemed to enjoy the food and gave you compliments. The maknaes were sitting on the table with armchairs. They laughed about something.

“Ah…” Daehyun said to you while holding the chopsticks with food in front of you.

“Ah…” you said and he feed you. Actually the rice you’ve made was pretty good.

“Mm… do I cook that well?” you said and laughed. Daehyun took his chopsticks and eat a little.

“Mm…nae, really good”

 

After finished eating you stood up and started to pack the things. You heard Daehyun laugh a bit and you looked up to him.

“Wae?” you asked

“You have a little of rice there” he said and pointed at your lips.

“Where?”

“Let me help you” he said and went to you.

“Where is it? Oppa, it’s not funny. Where is it?” you asked and tried to take it off but you couldn’t.

“Calm down, I’ll take it off”

Daehyun putted his hands on your waist and kissed you. He bit you carefully on your lower lip and made you get goose bumps. He ended up the kiss slowly.

“So, now it’s gone” he said, smiled and went back to the stage.

You stood there frozen a while and touched slowly your lips. You sat down and just then all your thoughts started to swirl around your head.

Jinjja Hanni? Two guys in less then one week, what should I do? It feels like I’m not doing the right thing, but… what is the right thing?