Chapter 28

Strawberry or lemon?

 

You went back to the bus and went in.

“Oh, Hanni. Where were you? You know how worried I was?”

“Miahne, I… I just went to a walk after talking to my mother”

“Oh, I see. Sorry for overreacting” he said low and looked down

“Anio, you’re not overreacting. I understand you, but… I’m tired now so I’ll go to sleep”

“Let me help you” said Daehyun and started to help you to go to your bed

“A…anio gwenchana. I’ll do it on my own” you said and went to get ready. You didn’t want to see Daehyuns face so you just lay down and looked at the wall. You didn’t mean anything bad, you were just tired and your brain was all stuffed with the other things. You fell asleep almost immediately.

 

Next morning you didn’t feel so well but you knew that you must study. You’ve promised your parents and you didn’t want to disappoint them. So you went up, changed clothes and eat breakfast. Until then the other members waked up too and looked weird at you.

“Hanni, your up early” Himchan said to you

“I waked up and couldn’t sleep more so I just went up and got ready for school”

“School right, Jongup could you wake up Zelo please?” said Yongguk to Jongup who nodded.

“Aish, I’m usually do it but I probably was in my own thought. Miahne oppa” you apologise to Yongguk

“Don’t be sorry, it’s not your work to act like an alarm clock. Zelo should wake up alone” he said and smiled to you. You smiled back and continued to eat your breakfast.

After a while when everybody was up Daehyun went to the refrigerator and Zelo to the other side where the nutella was.

“You want butter Hanni?” “You want nutella Hanni?” Daehyun and Zelo said on the same time to you. You looked at both confused; you didn’t know what you wanted. You didn’t know if you wanted nutella or butter. That ease things was hard to you. So you turned to Daehyun and said:

“No thank you”

Then you turned to Zelo where a smiling Zelo responded you.

“No thank you” 

 

On classes you started to study the history of theatres.

“Usually one class in the school should perform one of the famous theatre work. That’s kind of difficult for us cause you only are two but today we’ll watch one of the most famous work in the theatres. We’ll watch Romeo and Juliet. You are both mature enough to watch this plus that it was the only I found complete on the Internet” the teacher said and laughed.

“So I’ve popped popcorn here if you want. You are going to have homework on this so try to remember the story. I’ll give you the homework after the movie ends ” he said again and gave you one big bowl of popcorns. You thanked.

You and Zelo make you confortable cause the movie was around two to three hours. You were hoping to not fall asleep during the movie. And so it started. The movie started and you eat popcorns to not let your energy down. While eating and watching you felt Zelos hand on yours while taking popcorn. You felt the flash again, the same flash that you felt when you get Zelos books here the other day. You and him looked at each other at the same time and removed your hands like you had burned them. After that you didn’t take popcorn until a long time.

 

“That was strange” Zelo thought for himself and hided his hand that just touched Hannis on his pocket. My hand is warmer than the sun, but… why is the other so cold? Ah, it must be the warm popcorn. That’s the thing he thought again but wasn’t so sure.

 

After a long time the movie finally ended and you get papers from your teacher.

“This is the homework for tomorrow, don’t forget to do it” it was the last thing he said and you ended the lesson. You and Zelo went down to the first floor where the others were practising some dance moves to the next concert. You heard them counting and thought of it kind of cute. You sat down by the table and looked at your homework. Suddenly you heard Daehyuns voice calling for you.

“Hanni, we are going to take some fresh air for a while. Come with us!”

“Anio, you go out. Gwenchana, I must think about this homework”

“C’mon it would be just like one hour” Daehyun kept insisting. That reminded you of what Zelo said when you were on the Han River. The thought made you more confused.

“Gwenchana, you go. I’ll be right here” you said

“But…” Daehyun still wanted to say but Zelo stopped him by beat slowly on his arm and whisper.

“Hyung, she’s probably tired. Let her be”. Daehyun nodded

“Well, we’re leaving. Call me if you feel alone or something. I’ll run to you” said Daehyun before go out. You smiled and nodded, he gave you a bright smile as return and went out.            

 

Why is she like that? Did I overdo it? I couldn’t help it I just wanted her to come with us Daehyun thought inside of him. He tried to not think about it. He wondered what he did wrong; Hanni maybe was just tired. Or maybe something happened in home that her mother told her on the phone Daehyun said and looked at Hanni. I’m here for you Hanni I hope you know that.

Zelo went back to his phone when the talk between Hanni and Daehyun ended. He was worried, when Hanni went out of the bus yesterday she was normal and when she came back she was down. He thought and thought and came up with a conclusion. Her mother said something that nor worried her or make her sad. I must find out he thought for him. He turned around to see Hanni before go out and thought I’m here for you Hanni I hope you know that