Chapter 8

Strawberry or lemon?

 

The two of you went down a to the first floor again. All your oppas were still sleeping, not a wonder. The clock was just before three at the morning.

“C’mon, I’ll help you up” Zelo said. While crowning up in the ladder you took Zelos hand and squeezed it. After that you were up. Zelo went to his bed and you tried to sleep once again.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

You were walking through a beautiful cliff near the ocean. You were standing next to the fence that was settled there. You felt the wonderful wind from the ocean and that make your hair blow. Suddenly the fence disappeared and you started to fall. The ground turned into lava and you were just some meters from burning up…

“Ahh!” you waked up while screaming. You looked around; the group were already around the table eating the breakfast. Daehyun quickly went up from his chair and went to your bed.

“Hanni, you had a nightmare?” he said and stretched up his both arms to you. You jumped to his arms without thinking, now you were so scared you wanted him near you.  He grabbed you and hugged you. While slowly clapping your head he said:

“So, it was just a dream okay? Nothing happened for real…” while hearing that you started to cry and hugged Daehyun harder. Daehyun kissed your front head to calm you down.

“Yah, here” Yongguk said and cover for Zelos eyes.

“Stop it Hyung! I’m almost 18” Zelo answered. You smiled and together with Daehyun you went to the table.

“Hanni, Zelo palli, palli or you will get late to school” Himchan oppa said. Both you and Zelo looked at the clock that showed 07:45. You went quickly to the bathroom and changed. When you came out the clock was 07:55 so you and Zelo went to the second floor, meanwhile the rest of the group were joking around.

“Don’t get lost on the way…” Jongup said and laughed

“Palli or you will miss the bus,” Yongguk said. The entire group laughed when you and Zelo went up.

“Have fun in school!” Himchan said before you and Zelo went up to the school. Without noticing you hold hands with Zelo…

When you came in to the “classroom” the teacher were already there, writing something on the board. He turned around and looked at you. You and Zelo let go of each other hands.

“Annyeonghaseyo” you said and bowed.

“Take a seat” he said and pointed at the two benched that were in front of the board. You sat down and looked at the paper that was on the bench. It was your scheme to the following mini semester. You started about 8’ clock every day, except the Thursday when you started a little later, about 9:30. You had some days of because of the concerts that BAP would have. And of course it was going to be some tests. You looked at Zelo; he was also looking at the paper and gave you a calming smile.

“De, as you see I’ve planned the whole semester according to your concerts *points at Zelo * because as I understand it you Hanni would be backstage at every concert right?” the teacher said

“De” you nodded

You felt excited but also a little afraid because you’ve never been backstage ever in your life. But now you must concentrate in school, you promised your parents to get good grades and you would not disappoint them…