Chapter 25

Strawberry or lemon?

The members choose a comedy. Jongup and Zelo started to pop popcorn for the movie while you, Daehyun, Yongguk, Himchan and Youngjae was getting ready. Everyone was in his own bed when you heard Daehyun call you.

“Hanni, come here! It’s so boring watching alone” he said and make this cute thing called aegyo. You couldn’t resist it and went to him. He embraced you with one of his arms. During the film you sat like that and sometimes Daehyun played a little with your hair and made you laugh. You always knew that you get tired of watching films and almost every time you get bored or fall to sleep. But this time you actually were awake through whole film.

When the movie ended the bus had stopped by a little store to a break and for buying something to eat.

“I’m going to the store, who’s coming?” Yongguk asked. Everyone wanted to buy something. Zelo had fall asleep on his bed so Himchan took a quilt and covered him.

“Lets go then” Himchan said and you all went out.

 

Zelo heard something vibrate low and waked up.

“Eh? Where is everybody?” he asked for himself and looked at the phone that was vibrating on the table. It was Yongguks.

“Hyung! Yongguk hyung, your phone is…” he shouted out on the bus but realized that he was alone. He went to the table, picked up the phone and answered.

“Yoboseyo?” he asked on the phone

“Zelo? Why are answering?”

“Sunhwa noona! Annyeong! How have you been? Is all noonas there? Wait… why are you calling to Yongguk hyungs phone?”

“Annyeong Zelo, I actually…”

“YOU are the one who was calling and texting hyung, he has been smiling awkward every time he looked at his phone… and blushing a lot” Zelo interrupted her

“Eh…ha…has he?”

“Nae, but that’s great he usually is like a dad on the tours like do that and do things haha but now is like he almost forget us when he have his phone… wait…” said Zelo and understood everything.

“You and hyung are dating!!” he almost screamed.

“A…anio… I wouldn’t call it dating… just… hanging around”

“You’re soooooooooo dating, that’s cute”

“Okay… but don’t tell the other arasso?”

“Alright! Omo, I have a secret with my favourite noona!” Zelo said in a cute voice

“Haha Zelo, you’re also my favourite dongsaeng! But don’t tell Yongguk either okay?”

“Okay”

“Gomaow Zelo, so how have you been? How are you feeling?”

“Not so good, I think I’m sick”

“Wae? You have temperature or are hurt somewhere?”

“Anio, it’s something else. It feels inside… everything inside is like chaos. Like butterflies or bees that are flying around”

“Haha Zelo, you’re not sick”

“Then?”

“You’re in love”