Chapter 16

Strawberry or lemon?

 

You started to cry for no reason. The tears just came and you couldn’t stop them. You didn’t want to show it to the other members so you just clasped your face into Daehyuns chest and cry in there. Daehyun notice that and hugged you even harder.

“Don’t cry Hanni, it’s okay now. Your safe and you’re here” Daehyun whispered to your ear and lean his head on yours.

 

“Where have you been? I clearly said you must be here by eight, look at the clock you’re almost thirty minutes late. What is your excuse?” Himchan went to Zelo while showing and pointing at the clock. You knew that it was your fault that you were late. You got a suddenly got a headache on the way home and Zelo worried a lot. You went to the pharmacy to buy a painkiller. That took about 15 minutes and delayed your way home.

“Miahne hyung but…” Zelo started and looked at you. You looked at him and mimed no with your mouth. If he told everybody it would cause a snafu the day before the first concert. You didn’t want to.

“Well?” Yongguk said to Zelo who looked down at the floor.

“We…we…we went to the pharmacy” he said low while still looking at the floor, he looked so innocent.

“To the pharmacy? Why? Are you hurt?” Youngjae said and went to Zelo from the other side of the bus.

“Aa...a…anio it’s just…” Zelo looked up and to you. You still mimed no and started to get nervous.

“Then why you went to the pharmacy?” Himchan was still waiting for an answer

“It’s just… we bought a painkiller… to…to…” Zelo was nervous. Then suddenly he lighted up like a bulb.

“To the concert tomorrow, you know… just in case” Zelo said and you breathed out.

"You should at least texted or something" Yongguk said

"Miahne hyung"

"Well, now you are here. Hanni why you don't get ready for sleeping first?" Himchan said. You nodded and went to the bathroom.

 

You came out from the bathroom ready to sleep when Himchan climbed up to his new bed. Daehyun notice it and asked him

“Are you going to sleep there? Why?”

“Cause I have to keep an eye on each one of you. I do it better here” he said and started to do something with his phone.

“So you and Hanni are switching beds” Daehyun said

“De”

“And that’s okay with Hanni”

“De”

“Well then…good night everybody!” Daehyun said and went to you

“Sleep well Hanni” he said and hugged you. Suddenly you heard a sound from Himchans bed. Then he showed his phone to everybody.

“Look, how handsome am I?” he said

“I know a perfect punishment for Himchan hyung, just take his mirror” Jongup said and laughed

“No, lets take his mirrorS” Youngjae said, emphasize the s in the end and made everyone laugh

“I don’t care about what you say, I’m going to post this on twitter. There the babys at least support me and think I’m good looking” he said

'Everything was dark, everyone were sleeping. You couldn’t, this time it wasn’t because of the height. You though about a lot. “The kiss, the pharmacy, your fear of height. Do I have too much secrets for Daehyun? Maybe I must tell something to him. And now when I think about it…Zelo know everyone…”