Chapter 18

Strawberry or lemon?

*With BAP at the arena of the first concert *

“Good work guys like always. Now take 5 minutes break and then we’ll continue” one of the casts said. The members nodded and went to get some water.  Daehyun went directly to his phone and called Hanni for the 5th time today. Still no answer.

“Where is that girl. Should I go and check where she is?” Daehyun said for himself.

“Yoo, Daehyun what are you doing” Youngjae came and sat down by Daehyun. Daehyun didn’t even look at him. He was too worried and in his own thoughts. Daehyun took his phone again and tried to make Hanni to answer. But, like other times, she didn’t answered.

“DAEHYUN!!!” Youngjae screamed and just then Daehyun woke up of his thoughts.

“Eh?? Ah, hi Youngjae” he said and went back to his thoughts.

“Aish… arasso, I’ll leave you alone with your deep thoughts… “ Youngjae said and went back to the others.

“Did you know why he was acting like that?” Yongguk asked

“Anio, he didn’t even notice me when I came” Youngjae answered

“You are his best friend you must know something that makes him talk” Himchan said to Youngjae

“I don’t know… aish… this is worrying me” Youngjae said and sat down. Zelo suddenly stood up and went to the dressing room.

 

“The number you’ve called can’t…” Zelo heard at the phone.

“Why is she not answering? What if something happen?” Zelo said to himself.

“Junhong, Choi Junhong?” Zelo heard his name from outside the dressing room. It was Jongups voice.

“Ah, nae?” he answered and hide the phone in his bag

“What are you doing?” Jongup asked and looked suspicious

“Ehm, nothing special. I just thought that I forgot something but I didn’t. Hehe, ah… I think five minutes already passes…ehm…we should go back…” Zelo said and went back to the stage awkwardly.

“Music on!” the cast said and the song One Shot was playing. The members started to practice when suddenly the music stopped. One of the casts took the walkie-talkie and started to talk with the responsible of the music. He did a sign to the members to have another break. Zelo almost ran to the dressing room with an excuse of having to go to the bathroom. Daehyun sat down by his spot again and took his phone.

While Zelo was in the dressing room and Daehyun on his spot they both tried to contact Hanni. Not knowing about the other calling the same person.   

 

“Aish… where is it?” you said to yourself and continued to look after your phone. It has been vibrating a long time now. What if it’s your parents? They maybe think that you’re in trouble.

Finally you found your phone under your bed. Why was my phone there? You thought and tried to remember anything about putting your phone there. But you didn’t remember anything.

You looked at your phone. You’ve got exactly 16 missed calls.

8 from Daehyun.

8 from Zelo.