Chapter 23

Strawberry or lemon?

 

You waked up in your own bed. You didn’t know how got there. Slowly you opened your eyes more and realized that Zelo was doing his homework. And your homework? Did you finish it? You didn’t remember and went up fast to look, too fast. You lose your balance and fell. But you didn’t felt the floor; you looked back and saw Daehyuns smiling face.

“Carefully” he said to you. You felt like a fool and blushed.

“G…gomaow oppa” you said and looked down. You heard Daehyun laughed low.

“Don’t feel like a fool, just because you stand up too fast it doesn’t mean that” he said to you and lifted up your head. How did he know? Is he reading my thoughts? You thought for yourself.

“Are you okay?” he said

“Gwenchana” you answered. You smiled and went to the table were you left your homework last night. Or, your thought you left it there. You found it on a nice pile. Daehyun came and stood behind you.

“I make great piles right?” he said and laughed

“Nae… you’re the best oppa” You said and hugged him he hugged you back. While finish the hug he said

“Now go and get a breakfast. Breakfast is the most important meal of all” and took you slowly to the table were all the other members sat.

“Good morning Hanni, slept well?” Himchan asked. You nodded.

“Nae… and Zelo?” you asked and poked at Zelo who sat on his bed

“He didn’t finish homework yesterday so he must do it now” Yongguk said while wide butter on his bread. You nodded and sat down wide the table.

 

After breakfast you went to the bathroom for getting ready. When you came out manager Kang was standing in the middle of the bus talking about something serious. Well, it seemed like something serious.

“Oh, Hanni! Great that you’re here now” he said

“Wae? Has something happen?” you asked worried

“Nothing serious, but today you don’t have school” he said

“Why?” you asked surprised. Maybe something happened to the teacher, he maybe was ill or something. You started to worry.

“Nothing serious like I said, it’s just that teacher Sang Min doesn’t feel good today” he said

“So classes for you today it’s cancelled” manager Kang continued. You looked surprised but also a little relieved. It hasn’t been one day off for you and Zelo cause the concerts and classes.

“So today is a free day, but just for today” he said and went out.

You sighted and went in to the bathroom again for get ready.

 

Zelo saw how Daehyun looked at Hanni. He was doing it today, he thought. "Cause school is off and it’s no concert... I must tell him, tell him before he say something or things can get serious" Zelo thought.

“Hyung, can we talk?” Zelo asked Daehyun.

“Mm, sure” Daehyun answered and went out the bus with Zelo.

“I…I have something to tell you” Zelo started.

“I’m listening”

“I know you like Hanni, or well, all know it. And…” Zelo didn’t know how to continue

“Wae? Something happened?” Daehyun said and started to worry for Zelo.

“I… I mean we…. We…” Zelo tried to said

“What is it? I’m worried now, palli tell me”

“wekissed” Zelo tried to say it fast

“Eh? Say it clearly cause I didn’t heard”

“You remembered that night when we came late and Himchan hyung get angry?” Zelo said and tried to calm himself. Daehyun nodded.

“Earlier that day we went to a stable and rod on horses” Zelo continued

“And… we…. Kissed accidently” he said and looked down at the ground ashamed

“WHAT?” Daehyun screamed

“It was an accident, her horse shoved her and she fell on me. It was like...and... miahne hyung. Really, really, really miahne… I promise it was an accident. Otherwise I would not touch her in that way cause I know you like her. Miahne hyung, please don't take it wrong”

Daehyun started to go around with his hands clasped on his head and calmed down a bit. He put his thought right and cleared his mind.

“You say it was an accident?” he talked slowly to Zelo now

“I promise, I promise, I promise” Zelo said clasped his hands like begging for forgiveness. Daehyun saw that, took the maknaes hands and separate them.

“Don’t do that” he said and sighted

“I believe in you, I trust you Jung Hong” Daehyun said and smiled towards him. Zelo looked surprised

“Gomaow hyung! Gomaow, gomaow, gomaow!! Thanks for forgiving me” he said and become directly happier.

“But one single mini touch on my Hanni now, and I’m going to punch you even if you’re younger” Daehyun said and became serious. Zelo looked scared but Daehyun only laughed then

“I’m kidding Zelo. But really… none touch” he said. Zelo nodded.

“Yes sir!!”

They both get in to the bus smiling. Hanni was out of the bathroom and was joking around with Yongguk.

”Love touched me once… now I’m not going to let it go… never” Daehyun thought while looking at Hanni.

 

“Haha, you’re funny” Yongguk said to you. Suddenly his phone vibrated again and he went to the other side of the bus. You felt a warm and soft hand on yours and you turned your head quickly to see whom it was.

“Come, I must tell you something” you heard Daehyun said and dragged you out. While holding his hand you felt the butterflies all over you. You stopped outside and Daehyun took your both hands.

“What is it oppa?” you asked

“Close your eyes” he said

“Why?”

“Just do it, trust me” he said and smiled. You closed your eyes.  Suddenly you felt his lips on yours. The soft, warm, smooth lips make you felt completely warm and you felt like melting. He finished the kiss and he inclined his head towards yours.

“Be mine… forever” he whispered soft in your ear.