Chapter 12

Strawberry or lemon?

 

“What noise are you making for waking me up?” Himchan said half awake. You stood up quickly before Himchan could really wake up.

“What are you two doing?” he asked and looked strange on you and Zelo. You couldn’t answer clearly you were just speechless.

“Ehm, ah… eh…” you couldn’t answer. Zelo took quickly over the conversation.

“Good morning sleeping beauty” he said from his bed

“If you two didn’t had waked me up, then it had been a beauty sleep. But now it was just a sleep” he answered. Both you and Zelo laughed a bit

“How was school?” Himchan asked

“It was a great first day” Zelo answered and winked towards you from his bed so Himchan oppa didn’t notice anything. Your heart made double jolts right away and you smiled, then you felt how you blushed. So, for not showing that to Himchan oppa, you looked down at the floor so your hair blocked your face expression.

“Do you have homework?” he asked you. You looked up quickly and said

“De, teacher gave us some math homework”

“And why are you don’t doing it?” he asked and looked at Zelo

“Calm down hyung, we just took a break and we’ll do it later” Zelo answered

“Okay, do it quickly. I’m going to wake the rest up, the clock is three at the afternoon and they are still sleeping” Himchan said and started to go towards the rest of the group.

“You don’t say anything, you just waked up” Zelo said and stood up.

Himchan just rolled his eyes.

“Wait, before you wake up the other hyungs” Zelo suddenly said.

“What is it now?” Himchan said

“Could you change bed with Hanni? She’s actually afraid of highs, but don’t tell the others okay?” Zelo said to Himchan. You were surprised of Zelo saying that to Himchan. Why did he say that? He even said, “don’t tell the other hyungs”, he understood that you didn’t want to tell everybody. While thinking, Himchan interrupted.

“Is that true Hanni?”

“Ehm, yes…” you said low and looked down to the floor ashamed. You heard Himchan ___

“Look here, if you were afraid, why didn’t you just told me?” he said

“I didn’t wanted to cause trouble…” you said just like you told Zelo the other day

“Okay, for this time we change. But the next time just tell s directly, arasso?” he said and smiled towards you.

“Gomaow oppa!” you said and smiled towards him too. Himchan took his things and lightly trowed it to your bed and you took your things and put it on Himchans bed. Now you were tranquil because now you could sleep without any problem. Meanwhile Himchan oppa put the things in order you felt Zelos soft hand on yours behind your back. You squeezed it confident and were glad to have him near you.

“Now, wake up everybody!! It’s almost 4 pm and you all lazy are sleeping…” Himchan said and clapped his hands for waking everybody up.

“Okay, okay… I’m awake” Jongup said stood up. Suddenly he just fell to his bed saying:

“Okay… I’m not awake” after that everybody were up except Jongup then.

“Pabo…” Youngjae said and went to the water tap. He grabbed a glass and filled it to the half with water. Now everyone knew what he was going to do, “poor Jongup” you though inside. Youngjae went to Jongup and pour the water on him.

“YAH! What do you think you’re doing little brat?!” Jongup really wake up and started to chaise him around. Youngjae understood that he would not have any chance if he stayed inside the bus, so he went running out of the bus. All the other members went also out, you were too tired to go out so you just sat down by the table. Daehyun noticed that you weren’t coming and sat down in front of you.

“What are you doing? Go out with the others, I’m okay here” you said and felt bad about he staying inside.

“I want to be here with you” he answered and took your hands

“Did you have a great day? You didn’t get hurt right?” he asked you and played with your fingers.

“Anio, it was really fun,” you said. He moved his chair so he sat right besides you and placed his arm around you.

“I wish I went to school to, in that way we could do everything together” he said and removed a bit of hair that hanged on your face. His brown and warm eyes looked straight to you like it was laser. You saw how his face was moving slowly closely to you. You did the same and just before his lips touched yours the other members came in. Daehyun and you stopped the kiss and take back your heads from each other.

“You…. I’m going to take my revenge!” Jongup said and sat down in his bed.

“Ha, sure… what could your revenge be? Hiding my phone? Haha, you don’t even know where my phone is!” Youngjae tease Jongup.

“You… just wait, when you’re the most unprepared…” Jongup said and took up his phone

“Okay are you hungry guys? How about Chinese today?” Yongguk asked everyone

“All right but Zelo and Hanni must stay to do their homework” Himchan said and started to put on his jacket.

“But Hyung!! We are also hungry” Zelo said and tried to convince Himchan to go with them

“No, homework passes over hunger… you can ask manager Kang for food but you must stay here and do homework” Himchan said

“But…but…but…. Ahh… arasso, arasso” Zelo said.

The rest of the members started to get ready to go. When they were ready to leave Yongguk said

“I want to see the whole homework done when I come back, arasso?”

“Arasso oppa! Have a great time” you said and they went out.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

“Okay…” Zelo said and sat next to you at the table with the math book in his hands. You were going to work with math equations. Math wasn’t your best side but Zelo helped you a lot.

“When you do equations, you must think about if you do one thing on one side of the equal sign you must do the same in the other side” Zelo rood from the book.

“Haha, Hanni you look like a question mark” he said and looked at you. It was true; you didn’t get anything about that.

“It’s because I don’t get anything…” you answered and really tried to understand

“Look at me…” Zelo said and turned to you.

“If the equal sign is there” he said and touched lightly your nose

“It means that if you do this here” he continued and kissed one of your cheeks.

“You must do exactly the same there” he said and kissed the other cheek.

Your cheeks felt warm, warmer that ever. But actually you wished that what he did, instead for doing it in the cheeks, he did on your lips…