Chapter 6

Strawberry or lemon?

 

It was almost 10 at night when manager Kang said in the speakers:

“Guys, sleep time now…”

Everyone was playing charades and it was really fun. So all just answered a

“Noooo, manager just 10 minutes mooore… please manager” in almost a choir.

“Anio, you take 10 minutes to get ready and Zelo and Hanni you must sleep because you got school tomorrow morning.”

*Everyone sights * “De manager Kang…” everyone said and started to get ready to bed.

“Ah, and Daehyun, show how to put the sleepbelt to Hanni arasso?” Manager Kang said in the speaker again. Daehyun said okay and you all decide in what order you were going to use the bathroom. Normally they do in age order and theoretically you were last because of your age. But Yongguk said:

“Anio, ladies first okay guys?” and all agreed. You were a little shy because you were touched, but couldn’t show that to Yongguk.

“Arasso, I’ll be fast” you said and took your pyjamas with you in to the bathroom. You changed quickly while thinking that this was your first night alone with the guys. When you had changed you started to brush your teeth. Then you set up your hair to a ponytail and went out.

Everyone had changed already, or almost. Jongup was still changing shirts so you reach to see a little of him shirtless but didn’t said anything. You reached to see a little of Jongups abs. it was really six of them. Then you interrupted your own thoughts by thinking “Stop, I’m thinking about my best friends bodies… stop now Hanni…”

 

Everyone was ready to sleep and Daehyun was helping you up. That was a relief because you could never do it alone with your fear of highs. He was standing on his bed that was under yours. In that way he could see you perfectly and if he grabbed the border of your bed he could stand there without any problem.

“Here you go, are you okay?” Daehyun asked. You nodded as an answer and he helped you with the sleepbelt. The sleepbelt was a special belt that was from one side of the other. Daehyun helped you put it on, when he stretch over to grab the belt you felt his wonderful scent. That almost made you loose the concentration.

“So, now you are ready. You okay right? Sleep well, and if you have a nightmare wake me up, arasso?” he said and dabbed soft your head.

“De, gomaow!” you answered

“Well then, good night” he said, gave you a kiss on your cheek and went down to his bed. You placed your hand on your cheek as if to retain the kiss there. After that you tried to sleep, but however you moved and tried you couldn’t. You were too afraid for falling.