Chapter 20

Strawberry or lemon?

 

The concert went all well. They were now singing “Goodbye” as the final song, you looked at them while standing backstage. They looked so happy on stage. They really love what they do.

The song ended and they came behind the stage. The arena turned dark, on of the cast fixed Jongups mick. They were going to preform an extra song. After fixing Jongups mick all the members ran to the dressing room, probably to get water or something. You looked until they left and turned around. Surprised you saw Zelo standing there.

“Omo, you scared me” you said

“Miahne, I didn’t mean it” he said to you and looked sorry

“No worries, I’m okay. Don’t you want water, the others went…” you said but he interrupted you

“I know where the others went” he said and put one finger on your lips

“Zelos battery needs to recharge” he continued. He put his hands on your waist and shook his nose with yours. You couldn’t resist smiling; he was so cute even if he just came back from the stage.

“Zelo…full charge” he said and made some robot moves. You laughed a bit and the rest of the members came back.

“Okay, okay… now go out in order of age” one of the cast said. They all nodded and went out.

They performed “Zero” like last song. It was your favourite song and they performed it so well too.        

 

Back in the bus everyone was tired and lied down on their beds. Jongup, Himchan and Youngjae were already sleeping. You make orange juice and gave it to the others who were awake. Yongguk was on his phone laughing a bit for himself. You went with his glass to him.

“What are you laughing about?” you asked and tried to get a glimpse of his phone but failed.

“Nothing…” he said and put his phone on his pocket. He took his juice.

“Ah, gomaow!” he said and started to drink it. “He hasn’t stop smiling since you get on the bus, something is wrong here,” you thought. You went to Daehyun but saw that he already was sleeping. You take a quilt and slowly cover him, even when he slept he was handsome. You turned to Zelo who was looking for something.

“What are you looking for?” you asked

“My mathbook, I think I left it in the classroom” he answered

“I can look for it there” you said and started to go to the stairs.

“I’ll go too” he said and went to you

“Ya hyung! We’ll be back soon” Zelo said to Yongguk who was on his phone again.

“Ah, okay” he said without looking up from the phone

“Hyung look out! It’s a dinosaur behind you” Zelo joked

“Ah, okay” Yongguk said once again. Zelo lifted up his shoulders and went up. You followed him.

 

“There it is, I knew I didn’t lose it” he said and pointed under his bench.

“Haha, good for you or teacher would be really mad”

You bent down at the same time and tried to catch the book at the same time too. Your hands accidentally touched each other and you felt like a shock on your finger that touched Zelo. You laughed nervous and stood up, Zelo already took the book and stood up too. Both of you looked down and you felt how you blushed.

“We… we should go down… we have school tomorrow so…” he tried to smooth thing over.

“Ah…nae… we should…” you answered ashamed and started to go downstairs.