Chapter 14

Strawberry or lemon?

 

You felt the pebbles on the ground. You were a little scared, but you trusted Zelo.

“Now you can open your eyes!” you heard Zelos voice. You slowly opened your eyes. In front of you, you saw horses and an old lady standing by the horses. You were speechless; your dream had always been to riding a horse. But you never could, no one knew about your dream, you never told anyone. How did Zelo know?

“C’mon, lets ride!” you heard a little from Zelos voice, but you were in your own world now.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo!” Zelo said to the old lady

“Annyeonghaseyo young man, what can I do for you?” she answered

“De, me and this girl would like to ride for *he looked at the clock* just one hour”

“Arasso, follow me. I’ll show you your horses” the old lady said and started to go the stable. You and Zelo followed, you took courage and little by little moved your hand closer to Zelos. He reacted when your cold fingers touched his, but he didn’t look down at the hands nor slowed the speed in the walk. He just took your hand and kept it there.

“There you go young man” old lady said and showed Zelo a grey, big and cute horse.

“And for the lady…” the old lady started and went to the box right in front of Zelos.

“This is your horse” she said. The white horse you saw in front of you was beautiful a little smaller then Zelos but still big.

“Have a great time and don’t forget to brush the horses when you come back. Be careful” she said and went out. 

You get ready and went to pick up saddles.

“I’m a little nervous oppa. I’ve never did this in my life” you said insecure

“Don’t worry, I’ll teach you. The only thing you must do is to trust the horse and me” he calmed you

 

You started to ride outside the stable. The wind blew warm; it was just a beautiful day. For being the first time on a horse you did pretty well. The hour passed faster than you though and you were now back in the stable brushing the horses outside, side-by-side with Zelo.          

“You ride really well oppa, did you do this before?” you said

“De, when I was younger, I came here every Saturday with my mom. She worked here part time as a teacher.” Zelo said and turned around to you

“But was this really your first time? You were amazing” he continued and smiled

“Hehe, I’m sure this was my first time. But fun was it, really fun” you said and saw Zelo smiled again. Suddenly your horse shoved you with his head and you fall into Zelos arms. But not only his arm, you felt his lips on yours...