Chapter 1

Strawberry or lemon?

 

It was about 1 week ago Daehyun confessed his feelings for you. You felt the same towards him. You haven’t kiss or start dating yet but you hoped that sooner or later you’d become girlfriend and boyfriend. Soon.

You met him at school the first time; it was high school so he had already graduated by now. You actually had one year and a half left in the school. But luckily you weren’t alone, because Zelo from a group Daehyun joined was also in the school. He was one year older than you so he would graduate next year.

You knew the BAP quite well; you were always comfortable with them. They always make you laugh, especially wen you just meet them… your exboyfriend had just broke up with you just because you didn’t want to kiss him. But it was better to leave him that kissed him you though; you never felt the “spark” between you and him. Now it’s have been almost 9 months since then.

You were now waiting outside the studio in a little room the group called “Greenroom”. You rood the text Daehyun sent too you before a thousands of times. You almost memorized it…

“Annyeong! Can you come to the studio today?? I have something important to tell you! =) Please come”

Maybe it was the time when he asked you to be his girlfriend, or maybe your first kiss. You were so nervous that you didn’t realize that the group was standing in front of you.

“Ehm, Hanni. Are you okay?” you heard Jongup say

“Oh, mm. I’m okay!”

While you looking for Daehyun you saw that everyone was standing at your side and realized that you were sitting on the ground.

“Really that you are okay? You know, the chairs here are very comfortable” Yongguk said and laughed

“Haha, really funny *you laughed ironic *. But I think I prefer the floor, you know; he would always be there for me if I fall” you answered. That made everyone laughed, so you laughed yourself too.

“That’s the reason why I love you being my friend, you would always make us laugh” Yongguk said and laughed even more.

“Well, guys are you hungry? I’m starving lets go have a meal!” Daehyun said and blinked at you.

“That’s not something new, Hyung. You are always thinking about food!” Zelo said and hit easy at Daehyuns shoulder. Everyone laughed, that was kind of true. Daehyun was always hungry.

“Ya! That’s not true!” Daehyun said and hit back Zelo easily.

“Oh really? Let me quote you:” Himchan said and started to quote him.

“Question: “What does BABY/Fan mean to B.A.P?”
“Daehyun answer: Fried Tofu” Himchan said and everyone laughed, even Daehyun.

“Can we just go and eat?” Daehyun said a little ashamed but happy. That was something you loved about BAP, no matter how big the fight was, they always would make up the same day and laugh together.