UKISS Discovery

Love or Showbiz

Soohyun threw is jacket to his bed, and DongHo's phone slid out. He noticed it and grabbed it, looking so curious about the girl. He laid down to his bed still staring at the screen of the cellphone.

"I could take just one look."  He was about to open it, though his conscience is bugging him. 

"Argh! But this is wrong! hmpgh." He still thinks about it. " Well, just one peek." He thought. " Argh! Still wrong! This is stalking." He thought to himself.  " But i have to know. To protect our maknae!" He doesnt know what to do. " But it's private.."  He struggles. " Just one peek." He decided. So he unlocked DongHo's iPhone and went to galleries and there he found many pictures of the same girl.

" Who is this?" Soohyun wondered. He continued searching. He accidentaly opened the messages, but DongHo forgot to close the conversation between him and SungYeon. Soohyun read the name.

" SungYeon." He wondered. "With a heart? Is this the girl?" Still curious. So he read the messages and he was surprised.

"Oppa?!" Soohyun was shocked. " I dont know if this is his sister but as i remember DongHo doesnt have a sister."  Soohyun was already suspicious.

" In the future, you and me under one roof?!" He read. " What is the meaning of this?!" He was worried so he continued to read.

" We'll se each other soon, go do your work my angel... I love you?!" Soohyun exclaimed. He recalled that DongHo met with a girl earlier. He came back with the box of cupcakes. Could that be SungYeon?

" Aishhh, Shin DongHo, you're hiding something from us." Soohyun was a bit pissed off. He turned the cellphone off and placed it behind his pillow and fell asleep.

 

The next day, they were all gethered around the table except for the maknae who was looking for his cellphone.

" Where is it?!" DOngHo searched. " Did my hyungs get it?" He was worried. He fianlly gave up and went to their dining area.

" hey maknae! Sit down and eat!" Kevin invited. Soohyun looked up to DongHo suspiciously. He has to clear everything. DongHo sat down between Kiseop and Kibum and infront of Soohyun, he was eating peacefully, when Soohyun laid DongHo's cellphone infront of him.

"Soohyun hyung! You found it!" DongHo was relieved.

" You almost left it on the floor before we left." Soohyun said. There was silence again though the others are chatting with each other whle eating their cereals.  DongHo started texting but Soohyun broke the silence.

" Okay, who's her?" Soohyun directly asked. The other members looked at him.

" Huh?" DongHo asked confusely.

"You know who I'm talking about."  Soohyun raised an eyebrow. " Shin Sung Yeon." he directly said. All the members looked at DongHo who was shocked  too. Kevin was also shocked. What explanation would they use?"

"Who is Shin SungYeon?" Soohyun asked."UIhm

"Uhm, hyung.." DongHo tried to explain. Soohyun leaned forward.

" DongHo, don't keep secrets from us." Soohyun said. DongHo was scared. The members were curious.

"Well?" Soohyun persists. "Huh. Oppa?" Soohyun reveals.

"Oppa?!" Kibum was shocked.

" Gosh, DongHo, tell us the truth!' Eli said.

"Well, maknae?" Kiseop asked.

" Uhm.." DongHo looked up to Kevin. He was signing to continue.

" SungYeon is my ...girlfriend." DongHo looked down.

"Girlfriend?!" They were all shocked. All eyes on DongHo, even Soohyun was still in shock.

"DongHo, you even got a girlfriend earlier than me! And I'm older than you for 6 years!" Xander was so shocked.

"Since when?" Kiseop asked.

"Last, last week? I guess." DongHo bowed his head.

" Why did you hide it from us?" Soohyun asked.

"Uhm.." DOngHo was cut off by Kevin.

" He was afraid you guys wouldnt understand." Kevin covered up for DongHo.

"You knew?" Eli asked.

" Yes, it was since our school days at KIAS." Kevin answered. " I met the girl, and I like her, she's a fan but not like others. She's also helpful." Kevin gave some info.

"As long as maknae is safe and happy with it, i'm also okay with it." Xander approved.

"Yeah, your happiness is my happiness too maknae!" Kiseop followed.

"Hyungs, I hope you understand" DongHo bowed his head, asking for approval.

"We're okay with it maknae. As long as you're okay." Kibum and ELi approved. Soohyun is the only one who hasnt answered yet.

"Soohyun hyung.." DongHo looked at him and everyone else.

" Just make sure, you'll be fine and your image as idol stays safe." Soohyun now agreed.

"Thank you hyungs!" DongHo jumped happily and hugged his hyungs.

"But we need to meet her." Kiseop cutted out.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

YAY! Update!

UKISS knew! Sneaky Soohyun, hahaha. Well, Ukiss wants to meet SungYeon, what will they think of her after meeting her? Will they like her or will they just convince the maknae to stay away from her? FIND OUT!

 

COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!! <3

Thanks for reading <3 Stay tuned!! ~~

 

(Characters are not mine. Credits to owner. Shin SungYeon is the only one mine.)

Image is not mine. Credits to owner.