First day as couple.

Love or Showbiz

Next day, SungYeon went out of their gate. she found a man with his hood, scarf and sun glasses on. He was quiet and quite freezing, well it's around winter time already. She just noticed who it was when she was greeted.

"Good morning" He said. SungYeon recognized the voice. the boy took off his sunglasses and winked at SungYeon. So that's why it's familiar, it was no other than Dongho.

"o-oh, DongHo it's you, what are you doing here?" She asked.

" I'm here to pick you up, so we can walk together." DongHo answered.

" You dont have to.." SungYeon quietly looked away. She was blushing.

" But I want to.." DongHo faced SungYeon to him.

" You dont have to do all this, okay with me." SungYeon told him

"May I ask you, who are you again?"

"Shin SungYeon.."

"..."

"your girlfriend."

"Yes, that's why I'll do anything for you and.." DOngHo leaned forward. " Expect for more.." DongHo kissed SungYeon's forehead. SungYeon will soon explode. Shin DongHo, a UKiss member, KPOP idol, her boyfriend? She must be the luckiest girl on this planet and include the happiest. So they walked together. SungYeon was freezing because their uniform was a skirt and high socks, a vest over a polo and their scool's jacket but she only brought extra jacket,she forgot her scarf. She felt something wrap around her neck. It was DongHo's scarf. DongHo wrapped it around SungYeon's neck because he noticed that she was freezing.

"Why do you still need to wear those mini skirts on winter. Our school doesnt have mercy at all." DongHo sighed. "There, so you wont be cold." He finished,wrapping his scarf around his girlfriend.

"What about you? They'll recognize you." SungYeon worried. But DongHo took out a face mask and wore it.

" Dont worry, they wont." He claimed.

"Let's walk.: He continued, while extending his hands to SungYeon. SungYeon grabbed is hand and walked together, holding hands. Soon they arrived at their schoo and went straight to their class. Girls were shispering why DongHo and SungYeon came in together.

" Ya! Chingu!" MinKyu called her.

" Hey MinKyu unni!" SungYeon replied.

" Yo! Wassup! Oh! Annyeong DongHo oppa!" MinKyu also greeted DongHo. DongHo just smiled.

" Nothing much, you?" SungYeon asked.

" Oh, just nothing, just came to tell you.., I'm also class A now!!" She was ecited.

"Really?! I'm so happy for you unni!" SungYeon hugged her. She felt her phone vibrate. It was a text message from DongHo.

[Ya! I'm jealous here!., Ahem., By the way Kevin hyung is looking for us, let's go to the rooftop, Kevin hyung is there.]

She just giglled and looked at DongHo who was looking outside the wi8ndow. Then she reply.

[Aww, don't be jealous. It's just my chingu, and you know that I love you.] After reading it, a smirk grew on DongHo's cheeks. He replied.

[Saranghae!! Mwah <3 Let's go to Kevin hyung already]

 So after recieving this text, she said goodbye to MinKyu and poked DongHo.

"Oppa.." A cute aegyo was done by SungYeon. DongHo immediately turned to SungYeon.

" Did you just call me Oppa?" DongHo quickly asked.

"Uhm, you dont like it ?" SungYeon doubted.

" I love it! Let's go to Kevin hyung, he's looking for me." DongHo said.

" Then i should stay,. he's just looking for you." SungYeon said.

" No, you'll come with me. I dont want those boys get near you." DongHo pouted. SungYeon is just so happy that her IDOL boyfriend is that protective. She just smiled  when DongHo pulled her to come with him. Of course, they didnt hold hands so the students wouldnt know. But they keep wearing those smiles on their faces. When tey arrived at the rooftop, Kevin was sight seeing with his earphones on.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yeah! Sorry for the short chapters :)

Oooh!! Kevin needed to see DongHo, but why? Will DongHo let Kevin know?

 

COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE! Thanks guys! <3

Image is not mine. Credits to the owner.