DongHo's Depression

Love or Showbiz

Dear readers!! I have news for you~~!! *0*

The fanfic's ending is coming very soon!! VERY SOON!! Celebration!! *0*

I guess 4 more chappies!! YEAHBOY~~!! :'>

How about Sequel?? HEhe Maybe!! Well, On with the story~~!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

‘And pression.

what if I do love Soohyun? What if I love him more than you?!’ That statement from SungYeon keeps running into DongHo’s head. Yes, he didn’t go to their photoshoot, it hurts to see Soohyun there. He just stayed in the dorm and told the manager that he was sick. He hates Soohyun now. He thought he’s the nicest hyung he had but he betrayed him. DongHo was completely out of his mind. He just thought of the negative, he wasn’t thinking anymore. He went to the bathroom to take those words out of his mind. He was just there sitting in their bathtub. He was reminiscing those good times he had with SungYeon.

“What have I done?” DongHo said.

On SungYeon’s side she was regretting what she said. She didn’t even mean it! Her anger just let her speak those words out. Now what will DongHo think? What will happen to him? She wanted to take a step forward to getting back to DongHo but she guess that she just took a million steps backwards.

“I hate myself!!!” She growled. She was breaking everything she sees in her room. “Argh!!!” She threw her table lamp.

“Ya! Maknae! What is going on with you?!” Kim was hitting the door.

“Nothing, just uhm, something fell.” She made an excuse.

“Arasso, get out of there alright? We’ll be having our lunch already!” Kim shouted.

“Nae!” She answered. “How the hell will I fix all of these problems?” She sobbed.

 

When DongHo was finished with his bath, he looked at the mirror.

“Will all of these end? Will SungYeon possibly go back to me?” He sighed.

“Impossible!! Soohyun’s there now! I should’ve let go of SungYeon in the first place! I shouldve denied that offer for fake relationship thing! I shouldve chosen losing my career instead of losing SungYeon!!” ARGH!” He growled. He took a glimpse of a a cutter on the side of the sink. He took it and stared at it.

“Should I end my life, right now?” He was thinking. He wanted to die. Right there, right now. But there was a voice inside his head kept telling him to continue with his life and do not lose hope. He held the cutter so tight that he cut his own hand.

“Oh! GOOOD!! Ahh!” He moaned. He took out a cloth and wrapped it around the wound. He decided to go out for fresh air. He went to a club. There were too many people and he didn’t have his disguise with him. Everyone was whispering about him. They knew him so well. Besides, he was the visual of UKISS.

“Ya!! One beer please!” He called out.

“Arent you too young sir? “ The bartender said.

“I don’t give a .” He coldly said. The bartender just gave him a mug of beer.

“Enjoy sir.” The bartender said.

“Thank you.” DongHo said and paid.

He just sat there for hours drinking and drinking more beer. he didn’t knew that there were photographers there. They were taking pictures of DongHo getting drunk there. It was midnight and it was closing time for the bar. Everybody left the club already and photographers took their last shots already. DongHo fell asleep at the bar. The others were looking for DongHo already. It was too late and they thought he was sick. The bartender just took out DongHo’s phone and dialed UKISS’ manager’s phone.

“Yeoboseo?” The bartender called.

“DongHo? Oh, who’s this?” The manager asked.

“Oh it’s the bartender of a club, I believe Shin DongHo is here, he’s drunk, he wouldn’t wake up sir, I believe you have to pick him up.” The bartender said.

“Arasso, Thank you for the info” The manager hung up, and in a few minutes the manager was at the lub already.

“Where is he?” He asked.

“There sir, “ The bartender pointed. The manager walked up to him and carried him all the way to the car.

“Thank you again!” The manager thanked. He took DongHo back to the dorm.

“Dongho what happened to you?!” Kevin the mother rushed to DongHo.

“Mmm..” He moaned.

“What happened to him hyung?” AJ asked.

“He was at the club, drunk” The manager said.

“DongHo-ya, why did you drink, you knew it’s still bad for you, you’re underage” Soohyun said.

“What’s it to you? Take care of your own business” DongHo said.

“Shin DongHo! You shouldn’t talk to your hyungs like that!” Kiseop said.

“I don’t ing care! Just stay away from me!” DongHo stood up and went to his room. Kiseop tried to follow him but Soohyun stopped him.

“Don’t mind him, you know his situation Kisseopie, I’ll take care of it” Soohyun said.

--

UPDATE *0*

Everything's getting worse!!~~

But ending is 4 chapters away!! WHooooo!!

I was planning to have Sequel... any suggestions?? HEhehe

Well, thank you all for reading!

Please comment and Subscribe!! <3

Image not mine. Credits to owner !!