Encountering Her Again.

Love or Showbiz

" MAknae!" Soohyun was glad to see the maknae again.

"Kevin!" Kiseop shouted. All of them hugged each other. But the first thing DongHo did was to greet SungYeon. So, the UKISS boys went out for breakfast with their disguise. They went to the Tous les Jours , near KIAS, Korean International Art School. Kevin noticed it was Thursday, and their class doesnt have class at this hour. He wanted to tell DongHo, but Dongo was busy talking to Soohyun, so he just texted him.

[ Maknae, Class A doesnt have classes at this hour.]

DongHo recieved and read the message and looked up to Kevin  and Kevin was smiling pointing to somewhere. He was pointing at the school. DongHo just realized it now that they were near the school, and a sudden smile grew on DongHo's face. He hoped SungYeon would go there. And it was like a dream come true. He saw SungYeon walking in, and picking her favorite bread. The smile on DongHo's face grew bigger.

"Excuse me, I'll just buy more bread." DongHo excused himself and went to the stall infront where SungYeon was standing. SungYeon was holding her tray with 2 pieces of cupcakes. DongHo put another one and SungYeon suddenly looked at wo it was and she was surprised.

"Make it 3, for "I love you"" DongHo told SungYeon.

"Oppa.." SungYeon was speechless to see him again.

" I miss you already cupcake." DongHo said.

" I miss you too Oppa." She also said. She paid for the 3 cupcakes and put I <3 You on the cupcakes. and she gave it to DongHo.

"For me? How about you?" DongHo asked.

" I was really gonna buy this and send it to you but then you're here now." SungYeon explained.

"Aww, thank you." Dongho was about to hug SungYeon.

" Not here, too public." SungYeon demanded.

" Okay then." DongHo pouted but SungYeon landed a quick peck on Dongho's cheeks.

"Bye Oppa! I have classes, take care okay?" SungYeon said.

" Be careful SungYeon! Text  and call me okay?" DongHo said.

" Yes Oppa! See you! I love you!" SungYeon said running out of the store. He could just stare at his girlfriend, running with  the skirt waving, hands stuck in the pocket of their schoo l jacket, freezing. Her neck hidden under the white scarf and her bangs covering her forehead. Yes, he has fallen inlove to that girl. And now they're lovers. DongHo went back with the others.

" Maknae, who gave you those?" Kiseop asked.

" Uhh, just a fan hyung." He secretly answered.

"Wow!, Some fan eh maknae?" Xander joked.

"Yeah." DOngHo just sighed.

Kevin looked at him, he wants DongHo to be happy, though he can't, because he has to keep his and SungYeon's relationship hidden. So DongHo cant let out any sign he's inlove or in a relationship. His hyungs shouldn't know, because they'll definitely  tell the manager hyung.

One night, it was their hang out, also rehearsal. They were teasing DongHo to is so called ideal girl, who he covers up for SungYeon. It was IU. While teasing with the members, DongHo continues to text SungYeon.

[Ya! Oppa! You ate them in just a moment?!]

" Of course! I also cherished it!"

{You're so sweet}

" I hope you can bake like that in the future, it'll just be you and me in one roof. Haha"

[It depends! But.. I would love to.]

"Haha, so do I!"

[ I still have homeworks to do, GTG!!]

"Okay! Take Care of yourself! And dont stay up til dawn!"

[Yes Oppa, See you on TV hehe..]

"Dont worry, we'll see each other soon. well, go do your work now, my angel. I love you."

[ I love you too Oppa]

DongHo put aside his cellphone and went to his hyungs who were playing Rock Band. He rushed there and competed with his hyungs. I t was 2:30 AM already, and they fell asleep in their practice place. Xander woke up and realize what a big mess theyve done. Tvon, Game still playing, lights on, members sleeping everywhere. xander woke up Kibum and asked him to fix everything. They cleaned the area, turned off the game and turned off everything. They put everything in order too. So it was time to wake up the others. Soohyun and the oters woke up but except for baby DongHo who is a very heavy sleeper. Soohyun asked Eli to carry DongHo to the van instead. So Soohyun was cecking everything, leaving no mess until he found something lying on the floor.An iPhone and looks like DongHo's phone. He opened it and he was surprised, it was DongHo with a young girl, a student. It was probably when DongHo and Kevin were attending classes.

"Who is this girl?" Soohyun asked himself.

"Soohyun, let's go!" Xander shouted. He was about to open when Xander shouted . He just slipped DongHo's phone into his jacket's pocket.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong~~ Sorry for the late update <3 Internet...

Well... Soohyun found the picture. Suspicious, will DongHo be able to recover his phone?

Image is not mine. Credits to owner.

Please COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE! Thanks for reading <3