Some Time with Soohyun 2.0

Love or Showbiz

"So tell me, when did you debut?" Soohyun asked SungYeon.

"Just last year in America. LA to be exact" SungYeon said.

"Wow, nice. When did you start training?" Soohyun questioned.

"Just weeks after my break up with DongHo" She said. " We promised to go on with our dreams" she continued with a sigh.

"You auditioned?" Soohyun asked.

"Ani, YG president sort of discovered me at school before DongHo arrived from US back here in Korea, at first I didnt agree but then.." SungYeon stopped. Soohyun just sighed.

"Well, that's good. now you're here And glad to say, i'm happy that we can see each other again. Soohyun said.

"Yeah, that's good, even though we're not in the same comapny" SungYeon chuckled. Finally, they arrived at Starbucks. Soohyun parked hid car nicely.

"Kaja." Soohyun said. They put on some disguise in case there are sasaeng fans or something.  Soohyun ordered and SungYeon looked for available seats. There were few people there and most of them are celebrities too. Since it's around 2 AM in the morning. Soohyun finally arrived with their coffee.

"About your tweet, was it really about work?" Soohyun started the converstaion.

"Well, uhm no.." SungYeon looked down.

"It's okay, you can tell me, so, what's it about?" Soohyun asked.

"It's still about DongHo" SungYeon said.

"Oh, what about the maknae?" Soohyun asked.

"It just bothers me how we ended, and  i'm the one who ended "us" And when we reunite, he just talks to the other girls" SungYeon said.

"Oh, dont worry saeng, it's for your own good, you'll find a way to get over it or to be bring you 2 together. Just stay calm and enjoy." Soohyun adviced."Yeah, I hope I can do that." She said. they continued chatting. Soohyun didnt wantanything else but to make SungYeon happy. It was 4 am until both of them recieved a text from their groupmates.

"Oh, Soohyun, i need to get back to our dorm, my unnies are worried" SungYeon said.

"Ah, okay then, let me just drive you back" Soohyun offered.

"Okay then" SungYeon accepted. So, Soohyun dropped SungYeon to their dorm.

"Thank you Soohyun. Thanks for your time" SungYeon thanked.

"No problem, if you need someone to talk to, you have my cp number" Soohyun winked.

"NAe! Have a safe trip Soohyun" SungYeon waved.

"Alright you too! "Soohyun waved and drove off. When SungYeon enetered, her groupmates interrogated her.

"YA! Why so late maknae?" Shyne asked.

"Just had some coffee with a friend. Work's killing me" She said while yawning.

"How bad. What's it with them putting you as leader and on the same time maknae" KyoungMi growled.

"They're pabos" Kim said.

" Maknae, what is that SooYeon about?" ShinMae asked while staring at her laptop. Everybody stared at her too.

"What?" SungYeon asked.

" I read it, earlier in Twitter, also yours and Soohyun's convo, so what exactly happened?" ShinMae asked. So all eyes were at SungYeon now.

"He just treated me coffee. Since I have too many load on my back now" SungYeon said.

"What actually are you?" Shyne asked.

"We were friends, even before I debuted" She answered.

"Fine then, you should rest now, we have schedule at 6 am" KyoungMi said.

"Arasso" The leader maknae let out a heavy sigh. Another night with only 2 hours of sleep.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Update ~~ <3

Thank youuuu for reading <3

Please comment and subscribe <3

Image not mine. Credits to owner.