Is it Good or Bad?

Love or Showbiz

DongHo grabbed SungYeon's hand.

"Oppa?" SungYeon asked.

"Kevin hyung needs to know." DongHo answered knowing that SungYeon is wondering why grab her hand.

"Hyung." DongHo called.

"Ah, maknae." He answered but something caught his eye. The holding hands of DongHo and SungYeon.

"Oh my god! Since when?" Kevin yelled.

"Since yesterday hyung." DongHo confessed.

"yesterday?! Why didnt you tell me?" Kevin questioned.

" I'm sorry yung, i wasnt able to recover from the shock still, hehehe." DongHo just said. But e noticed someting's wrong.

" Well, I'm happy for you guys." Kevin sighed.

"What's wrong hyun?" DongHo asked.

"Are you feeling okay?" SungYeon asked.

" Yes I'm fine, dont worry. But DongHo I have news for you." Kevin told him.

"What is it?" DongHo asked.

"DongHo.." Kevin put his hand on DongHo's shoulder. " We're leaving, we have our schedules already." Kevin sighed. " we're taping for our comeback and music video already." Kevin said.

"Reall? Aww.." DongHo was excited yet sad.

" I'm so happy for you guyss!" SungYeon clapped her hands.

"Really? You're not angry.?" DongHo asked.

"Why should I? Besides I'll even support you guys! " SungYeon answered.

" Thank You for understanding.." DongHo hugged SungYeon. " I love you." He said.

" I'll be here for you. And of course I love you too." SungYeon answered and hugged him back. Kevin stared at the young couple and smiled.

"Aww, you guys are so cheesy!" Kevin teased both of them.

" Hyung, when will we leave?" DongHo asked.

" This night." Kevin said.

"That fast?!" DongHo complained.

" We still nedd to prepare for our new album." Kevin reasoned out. DongHo turned to SungYeon. SungYeon eas a bit sad but she needs to be happy for them.

"Will you be okay?" DongHo asked.

" Of course! but will you?" SungYeon returned the question.

"Yes, as long as you stay in here." DongHo put SungYeon's hands on where his eart is located.

"I'll always be there." SungYeon answered. "Just be careful." She added.

"Of course, and you too, I'll ask MinKyu to protect you from those boys." DongHo joked.

"Don't worry, I'll be okay!" SungYeon confirmed. "Just call me if you need me." She added.

"Yeah, me too, okay?" DongHo told her.

" Alright Alright, let's go to class now love birds." Kevin teased them.

That night, Kevin and DongHo were done packing so they'll soon move to the UKISS dorm again.

" Will you be okay, maknae?" Kevin asked.

"Of course hyung, she just here in Seoul." DongHo answered.

"Then if you say so, let's go to the van." Kevin closed the apartment dorr and left the keys at the lobby. At the van, DongHo was busy texting. And of course texting SungYeon.

[Ya! Oppa! you have to rest. (_ _")]

"Nah, it's because I'll miss you everyday"

[Me too, so it's just fair.]

"Yeah, those moments when you sleep at Science class but still past the tests."

[ Ya! Oppa! Stop Embarassing me.]

"Haha, you're so cute."

[ Ya! Stop! Just be careful with yourself]

"Yes,Yes, and you also, or else if i hear that somethign happened to you, I'll go there immediately!"

[Ok,ok Well i need to sleep oppa! Goodnight! Sweet dreams and Take Care]

"Arasso! May I be in your dreams, Goodnight cupcake."

And with that DongHo stopped texting. KEvin and DongHo fell asleep at the van until they arrived at their dorm. Both of them enetered quietly. The rest were sleeping already because of their schedules. Both of them just slept on the couch. DongHo and Kevin were back already.


________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ooh~~ DongHo and SungYeon have to separate for a bit! DongHo's back on showbiz witht heir hyungs! Will they find out?

COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE!

Thanks for reading!

Image is not mine. Credits to owner.