Revelation

Love or Showbiz

READERSSS!! The intensity and drama begins in this Chapter onwards!! WAHAHA. I'm Spazzing too! This is my favorite part of my fanfic seriously !!

Please express what you feel below at the comment box ^___^

I hope you like my fanfic so far ^__^ Thank you all for reading !! <3

                                                                                                                     ~~~**~~~

"Hey hyung," Kevin greeted.

"Oh Kevin, hey" Soohyun answered.

"Hyung can I talk to you?" Kevin asked.

"Oh, sure. What about?" Soohyun sat down at the couch.

"It's about DongHo and SungYeon." Kevin said. Sitting down to the arm chair infornt of Soohyun.

"What about it?" Soohyun asked.

"Hyung, DongHo's broken. He's still in love with SungYeon." Kevin started. Soohyun looked down.

"Our maknae haven't gotten over their break up yet. I told him, some part was his fault though." Kevin continued.

"Our maknae did a wrong move. We tried to help but nothing." Soohyun said.

"He's also hurt because...you and SungYeon seem close. I have nothing against you comforting SungYeon but hyung what about our maknae?" Kevin asked.

"So, what do you mean?" Soohyun asked.

"Hyung, you can be friends with SungYeon but please put a gap between you 2. DongHo's hurt everytime he sees you with her. Also he heard about the "SooYeon" couple. Please hyung, I know you're good friends, but please stay away from her just a  little." Kevin pleaded. Soohyun looked down.

"I'm sorry Kev, but I can't" Soohyun answered.

"Hyung, I know how hard it is but please do it for our maknae" Kevin begged.

"Kevin, I love our maknae and I will do anything for him but I cant do this. It's too much" Soohyun said.

"Why?" Kevin asked.

"You dont need to know" Soohyun stood up.

"Yes, I need to know! For our Maknae! Now tell me why!" Kevin shouted. It's so loud that they woke up the maknae. DongHo stood up. He listened through his door on whats going on.

"Soohyun! TELL ME WHY!!!" Kevin shouted.

"I love her!" Soohyun responded. Kevin was surprised. He didnt expect that.  "I love her Kev, I-I love SungYeon. that's why it's too much for me" Soohyun said. HNe turned away and went to his room. Kevin was left with his mouth open. Well, he didnt see that coming. DongHo heard everything. His hyung was in love with SungYeon, to the girl he also loves. They are caught in a LOVE TRIANGLE ?! KEvin was still shocked that he stood there processing the words that came out from Soohyun's mouth.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It already started.... !!! Ackk~~ There you go readers!! What the SPOILER is all about!! IT was SOOHYUN!!

Their LOVE TRIANGLE..~~ How will they react? How will DongHo react? WHAT will happen if SungYeon knows?

To those who already ships DongYeon, please dont kill me!!

Hope you liked the story so far!

 

Thank you for reading!

Please comment and subscribe <3

Images not mine. Credits to owner. <3