Kevin knew..

Love or Showbiz

One time, DongHo and Kevin invited SungYeon to their apartment they stay in. She'll be tutoring them in their apartment.

*knock knock* SungYeon knocked on their apartment.

Kevin opened the door and welcomed SungYeon. He let her in and called DongHo.

 "Ah! Annyeong SungYeonnie!!" DongHo greeted while he rushed down.

"Annyeong DongHo!" SungYeon greeted him.

" You want something to drink?" Kevin offered.

" Oh no thanks, I had a quick coffee break before coming here." SungYeon answered.

" Ya! SungYeonnie, let's go here!" DongHo invited SungYeon to the entertainment room. When she entered, she was amazed. Huge TV! Speakers! It was like a videogame place. Kevin also rushed up. DongHo was assembling the videoke.

" Guys, thought we're gonna study?" SungYeon confusely asked.

" Have some fun first!" Kevin shouted.

"I'm sorry but I have to study." SungYeon was about to leave when Kevin grabbed her bag and DongHo pulled her to the couch.

"Uh!Uh!Uh! No leaving, besides the exams are still on Thursday. It's still Monday!" DongHo explained. SungYeon wanted to go but DongHo and Kevin gave out their best aegyo and pout faces. It's SungYeon's weakness, so SungYeon stayed. DongHo, Kevin and SungYeon were singing. To be honest, SungYeon was letting go of her stress from school. Because she was close friends to Kevin and DongHo, she cant escape from bullies and rumors. Because of their on going party, they didnt realize it was midnight already.

" I feel hungry" SungYeon moaned.

"Me too!" Kevin agreed to SungYeon. They looked around and saw the clock.

"Omo! 12:02?!" Kevin was surprised.

"Hyung let's go out and eat!" DongHo pleaded.

:It's late." SungYeon reasoned out.

" Don't worry we always do this." DongHo told SungYeon. It was true. DongHo and Kevin usually go out at midnight to eat. DongHo grabbed SungYeon's hands.

" Let's go out and eat!" DongHo said. Then he dragged SungYeon out and Kevin grabbed her bag. They went out and searched for an open restaurant. Kevin looked suspiciously at DongHo's actions around SungYeon.

"Something's fishy" he whispered to himself.

"Uhm, Kevin, you okay?" SungYeon asked him

"Oh yeah! yeah! Sorry about that." He apologized.

"Ah! there, Bulgogi!!" DongHo shouted and dragged SungYeon and ran towards the restaurant.

"Ya! Wait for me!" Kevin shouted.

After having their meal, they went out. When SungYeon stepped out, she was bumped by running men. She fell down to the ground.

"Ah!" She screamed. DongHo turned his head and saw Sungyeon and the ground.

"Ya! You watch where you're going!" DongHo yelled at those men who ran over SungYeon. He  immediately helped her to stand up.

"You okay?" DongHo asked.

"Nae." She answered. "Well, I have to go now, my mother is probably looking for me now." She said while waving goodbye.

"I'll walk you home." DongHo offered her. He is worried for her. He got to admit, he cares about her.

"Oh no, it's okay. My house is near." She responded. Se grabbed her bag and said her goodbye again.

" Bye! Goodnight!." Kevin greeted.

"Be careful! Goodnight!" DongHo also shouted. Kevin looked at him sispiciously.

 

"DongHo.." Kevin called.

"Mmm..?" DongHo answered.

"Do you like her?"

"Why, hyung?"

"I just noticed lately."

"Well.., maybe, maybe not."

"Honestly, do you like her?"

"Ok, ok yes, i like her. So?" DongHo finally confessed.

"No, noting. Just wondering. but why do you like her?" Kevin asked.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Second chapter done!!  Ohh ~~ DongHo likes SungYeon.. What's the reason behind? Find out in the next chapter <3

Sorry if it's short. It's my 2nd fanfic,..

So please support me, and COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE..!!

 Please comment <3 Thank you!!

Credits to the owners of the picture. Image not mine.