Where it began..

Love or Showbiz

Shin SungYeon (You) is a study freak girl in Korean International Arts School (made it up). Though she's a study freak, she loves music and KPop groups. According to SungYeon KPOP is her inspiration whenever she listens to them, it makes her inspired and ready. Above all KPop, she likes UKISS. But in UKiss, she likes DongHo the best, At her class, UKiss fangirls are jealous of er for having the same surname as Soohyun and of course DongHo.

 

One morning, she was walking to school, her school was a famous school, even KPOP idols attend there. She had her earphones on, listening to "O.K" by UKiss. She have her test today, and that song just makes her confident. She arrived at her classroom, everyone was cleaning though she didnt care. She went staright to her desk, opened her bag, pulled out her book and started reading. It was almost time and still her classmates are still chatting. Since SungYeon was the last student, she sits at the very back. She noticed two more chairs beside her. Suddenly, their teacher, Ms. Nam, went infront. No papers. SungYeon was curious, Ms.Nam always brings the test papers with her. She has a huge smile on her face.

"Class, you'll have two new classmates. They're not just classmates, okay? Please no bullying and keep your best behavior. Now, please come in." Ms. nam excitedly told the class. SungYeon lifted her head to see what's going on. Two tall boys entered the room, well-dressed and not in their school uiniform. Their hair well-styled. Girls started to scream. She feel screaming on the inside too. SungYeon just noticed, it was her dream boy standing in front. A huge smile marked on her face.

 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Shin DongHo." He introduced himself. He waved and put a warm smile on his face.

" Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Kevin, nice to meet you." He also introduced himself just like DongHo. The girls were spazzing all over. SungYeon was also happy, like there were sparkles in her eyes. She rememberes the teacher say "new classmates"

 

"Alright DongHo you seat beside SungYeon, that girl at the back and Kevin sit beside DongHo." The teacher gave instructions to them. DongHo was heading straight to the table assigned to him, but he saw SungYeon, staring at him but immediately turned to face the window. DongHo sat down his chair. he stared at the girl beside him. She looked attractive. DongHo was about to poke SungYeon when the teacher started discussing. Every question that Ms. Nam asked, SungYeonwas able to answer them. DongHo was impressed, since they're new, he wanted SungYeon as his tutor.

 

{Recess Time}

Shin SungYeon plugged her earphones again, DongHo looked at her. Fianlly, it's his chance. He poked SungYeon. She was startled. Omo! Her dreamboy is talking to her. Se doesnt know what to say.

 

"Yes?" SungYeon asked.

"What was your name again?" DongHo asked.

"SungYeon. Shin SungYeon." SungYeon nervously answered.

"Omo! Shin! Glad we have the same last name, nice to meet you" DongHo extended his hand to shake hands with SsungYeon. SungYeon was nervous, a KPOP idol was being friends with her. Kevin was sleeping, he has lack of sleep these days.

 

"You're so smart" DongHo said. SungYeon blused when she heard DongHo complement her.

" Gamsahamnida." She thanked him. She always tries not to make contact of DongHo's eyes. But she saw those black pearls when he turned SungYeon's face to face him. She started to blush.

"Why? Why won't you look at me?" DongHo asked her. Te other girls were whispering. Jealous. DongHo just talks to SungYeon because she's not that kind of fan girl who spazz and squeals alot.

"Huh?" SungYeon asked confused.

" If you're shy because I'm an idol, dont be, when I'm here dont think of me as an idol and to Kevin hyung too. I want us to be friends." DongHo completely went to the point.

"But... why me? Not those girls?" She pointed at the group of girls spzzing all over.

"Because, you dont go "Oh oppa! Oppaaa!!" and everything, you just act normal and be shy. You're smart and a cool girl too" DongHo said and winked at her. She was shocked 'Did he just complement me?!' she said on her mind. 'An idol complemented me!'

"Thanks!" She thanked him. DongHo extended his hand.

"Let's be friends."

SungYeon was shocked and nervous to grab DongHo's hand. She grabbed them and smiled.

"Sure." She answered. Then DongHo gave out his cutest smile. SungYeon just stared at him. Imagine, DongHo of UKiss personally asked SungYeon to be friends with him.

 

" Mind of I join your friendship?" A guy from behind spoke. It was Kevin who just woke up. SungYeon could just melt there any moment. First it was DongHo, now it was Kevin. She thought she's dreaming. Tey shook hands and exchanged stories. And from that day on, DongHo, Kevin and SungYeon became best friends. They also eat lunch together. Somehow, SungYeon is still wondering if this was a dream. In return, SungYeon tutors DongHo and Kevin. She teaches them the lessons they missed.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

End of chapter 1 !! <3

Ooohh~~ A simple girl tutoring DOngHo and Kevin! How lucky ;)

I will update soon! <3

Please comment and Subscribe <3

Image not mine :) It belongs to the rightful owners