Admiring her..

Love or Showbiz

"No, nothing. Just wondering. So why do you like her?" Kevin asked.

"Hyung, she's nice, smart, friendly, cute, attractive, caring and besides it's been weeks since we met her. I dont see any problem not to like her." DongHo explained. Kevin just giggled and walked home with DongHo.

 

Weeks but then months passed by, DongHo's admiration to SungYeon became love. He already fell in love to her. And so as SungYeon. If before, she likes him and admires him as an idol, well now it's different. Both of them won't admit it to each other that they're in love. They are just too shy. Even Kevin gave the 2 of them a nickname. It was DongYeon, he started to call them, when something happen accidentally though romantic. Just like once;

 

*Flashback*

SungYeon and DongHo were partners. It was Math time. The activity was by pair, and your seatmate was your pair. So, in that case, they're partners. So they were computing, SungYeon got the result and told DongHo, DongHo was glad and looked at the operations, but SungYeon looked at them too, so they bump with each other's head. SungYeon quick;y withdrew her head and looked away. She could feel her face burning. DongHo has a smile on his face. So that's strike 1! So they were about top write but SungYeon's ballpen fell down, under DongHo's desk. Both of them tried to pick it up, but ended up holding each other's hand. That's strike 2! At the same time, they faced each other but it just so happen, their faces were onyl inches apart. Both of them returned to their normal seat, both blushing. Both of them speechless and facing their backs to each other. Kevin noticed everything and a huge smirk grew on his face.

*End of Flashback*

 

So now, DongHo is tryingto show his love for SungYeon, little by little. Of course, the other girls were very jealous. Tey try hard to talk to DongHo butDongHo wouldnt talk to them. But to SungYeon, even though she does not talk to him, he's the one who opens up a topic or a conversation. As much as possible, DongHo walks SungYeon home. To be honest, SungYeon also have admirers from different classes. Dongo, being selfish, doesnt want any boy but him. So one time, SungYeon was walking down the locker hallway when 2 boys greeted her.

 

" Hi noona." A boy greeted.

" Oh hi." SungYeon greeted. She doesnt recognize the boy.

" I'm JaeMi, from class C." The boy introduced himsefl.

" Oh nice to meet you." SungYeon said while arranging her stuff in her locker. " Oh how rude I am, I'm Shin SungYeon-- " She was cut off by the boy.

"I know noona, you're Shin SungYeon from class A, Top Student of the class. Highest subject is Math and Physics." The boy revealed.

" How do you know so much?" SungYeon was shocked.

" I do a lot of research!" The boy got closer to SungYeon. "Especially to my crush." SungYeon stepped backward until she heard a voice.

"Ya!" Somebody shouted. It was not her than DongHo. " What are you doing?" He asked, walkign with his left hand in his pocket and other hand holding the strap of his backpack (imagine it!). SungYeon just stared at him, like her knight in shining armour.

" Oh nothing." the boys said and were about to leave. "See you around noona." the boys added and left.

" You hungry?" DongHo asked SungYeon.

" Oh well, I was going to the canteen just right now." SungYeon asnwered.

" Nah, scrap that. Let's eat at Tous les Jours outside." DongHo offered.

"Hmm, okay then, since I dont have classes after this." SungYeon said.

"Let's go!" DongHo was about to walk when someone shouted at him.

"DongHo!!" It was Kevin. " Ya! Where are you going?" He asked, trying to catch his breath.

" Tous les Jours, for lunch." Dongo answered.

" What happen to you?" SungYeon asked.

" I tried to escape from sasaeng fans! Can I join you?" Kevin pleaded.

"Oh hyu--" DongHo was cutted off by SungYeon.

"Of course!!~ Let's go!" SungYeon agreed.

"Thank You!" Kevin said. DongHo was cursing that moment when Kevin walked in. He just had to ruin his plans. But Kevin knows, he just lied so he can tease the maknae to SungYeon. So they went off to the bakery.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

What were DongHo's plans?! Oh Kevin, he ruined the moment! xD

Well hope you enjoy! <3

Comment and Subscribe :)

BTW, Follow me at Twitter! @UKissMe_Bella07 THANKS :)

Credits to the owner of the image. Image not mine.