Finale: Bringing Back Our Love

Love or Showbiz

Well, this is it guys~~!! The Finale!!

I really hope you liked my fanfic, and I promise you a Sequel! PROMISE!! I hope you had a great time reading it! Thank you for your support ^^

Well on with the FINALE ~~ <3

                                                                                                             ~~**~~

“Pull this off, or I quit my career” SungYeon said. Everyone looked at her. Even Soohyun. He didn’t know she would risk her career for this.

“SungYeon, you’re one of my greatest creations, you don’t have to quit” YG said

“I will if you don’t pull this off” SungYeon slammed her hand on the table. YG let out a sigh.

“Arasso, Let’s pull this off.” YG sighed. NH media president sighed and agreed too.

“Arasoo”NH Media agreed to.

“Good.” SungYeon said.

“What will we say about the rumors?” the manager asked.

“Just say that, we hugged because we’re cousins.,.” Soohyun thought.

“Yeah! Since, we’re both Shins” SungYeon agreed.

“Arasso, well, we call it off.” NH Media and YG their laptop and officially announce the rumor off infront of SungYeon and Soohyun’s eyes.

“There! All set” YG said.

“Gamsahamnida!” SungYeon bowed. Both Soohyun and SungYeon left the room. They checked their twitter and look, how fats the news spread. It’s already on Twitter. They’re happy because they accepted the fact that they were “cousins”

“SungYeon…” Soohyun called.

“Nae?” SungYeon answered.

“I’m sorry if I brought you into this… I’m sorry if I hugged you in the wrong place..” Soohyun apologized.

“Kwaenchana, we didn’t expect photographers roaming around so much like that, it’s okay hyung, we already fixed it. And I thank you for that, thank you for helping me.” SungYeon said.

“Nae, Cheonmaneyo..” Soohyun smiled.

“An Soohyun..” SungYeon called.

“Yeah?” Soohyun answered.

“I’m sorry I cant accept your feelings for me, but I appreciate it, I just.. cant stop loving DongHo..” SungYeon bowed.

“Don’t worry SungYeon, its okay, at least you know how I feel and I hope we stay friends” Soohyun wished.

“Well of course! We’re “cousins” remember? Hehe” SungYeon laughed.

“Nae” Soohyun said. SungYeon went back to UKISS dorm and Soohyun went back to the photoshoot of their new mini album.

“DongHo-ya?” SungYeon called. She walked into DongHo’s room, and he was still sleeping. She just smiled and walked out of the room. She went to the kitchen and started to prepare coffee for herself. She was also preparing tea for DongHo later. Then she heard someone from behind.

“Oh! DongHo! You’re awake!” She saw DongHo. DongHo sat down at the stool infront of the counter. SungYeon prepared the tea she was preparing.

“There, drink that you’ll feel much better” SungYeon gave DongHo the cup of tea. SungYeon put her hand on DongHo’s forehead. “ You’re getting better.” She said.

“Thank you SungYeon..” DongHo said and drank his tea. “ but why are you here SungYeon? Shouldn’t you be in press con with Soohyun?” He asked.

“Aniyo…It’s over..” SungYeon said and drank her coffee.

“Mwoh?” DongHo asked. “What do you mean?” He asked.

“The fake relationship is over.” SungYeon said. She showed the tweets about it and the original statement of NH Media and YG Ent. DongHo couldn’t believe what he sees.

“But how? Why?” DongHo asked.

“Soohyun helped me, We don’t want to hurt you DongHo.. When I went there, he was arguing there already.. so in the end, we risked our career but fortunately, they called it off, and said that Soohyun is my cousin” SungYeon explained.

“But, you..you didn’t accept Soohyun’s love?” DongHo asked.

“No DongHo, he wasn’t asking for that.. He just wants to help me and you, he just confessed, nothing more.” SungYeon said.

“Jinjja?” DongHo couldn’t believe it.

“He knows DongHo..he knows..” SungYeon said.

“Knows what?” DongHo asked.

“He knows that…. I cant get over you DongHo… That.. I want our love back..” She shyly said. She bowed down.

“SungYeon..” DongHo called. SungYeon looked to him.  DongHo slowly leaned forward and kissed SungYeon. The gap between their lips disappeared. SungYeon was shocked but she was happy, it was DongHo. They shared sweet and tender kiss that time. When they separated, SungYeon couldn’t look into DongHo’s eyes. It was their first kiss. It was her first kiss too. DongHo too.

“SungYeon…look at me..” DongHo called. Finally their eyes met.

“I love you SungYeon, and I always did and always will” DongHo said.

“DongHo, I cant recall a time that I didn’t love you. I love you too!” SungYeon confessed.

“Come here!” DongHo commanded.  SungYeon ran to him and hugged him. Dongho hugged her too.

“I’m happy you’re here! Back in my arms!” DongHo was happy.

The next day, DongHo woke up in his room. He could hear voices outside. It was his hyungs voices so he went out his room.

“Good morning maknae!” Kevin greeted.

“Good morning hyung!” DongHo said. DongHo went to the restroom but Soohyun was there, checking his wound. DongHo took a band-aid from his room and went to the bathroom.

“Hyung?” DongHo called out.

“DOngHo ya! Good morning” Soohyun greeted.

“Good morning too…”DongHo said.

“I’m sorry Dongho.. For hurting you, I’m sorry if I didn’t become a good hyung to you” Soohyun apologized.

“Ani hyung. I am sorry, I’m sorry that I didn’t understand you. I’m sorry for everything hyung, I’m sorry If I haven’t been a good saeng to you, I’m sorry” DongHo apologized and bowed.

“Its alright maknae, It’s alright.” Soohyun said. He hugged the maknae. DongHo put a band aid on Soohyun’s wound.

“There!” DongHo chuckled.

“Ya! How would I perform like this?” Both of them chuckled.

“Well, I guess everything’s alright now?” Kevin said from behind.

“Everything’s alright Kevin.” Soohyun said.

“Finally! No more headache!” They all chuckled. All of them went to the living room. AJ and Eli were playing video games. Hoon and Kiseop  are batting who will win. Kevin, DongHo and Soohyun were talking in the kitchen and were also preparing food. Someone knocked at the door. It was  SungYeon.

“Annyeonghaseyoo!!” SungYeon greeted.

“SungYeon!!” Everyone greeted.

“I brought food today! “ SungYeon said. DongHo rushed to her and hugged her.

“Good morning, sweetie” DongHo greeted.

“Good morning, oppa” SungYeon greeted.  DongHo gave a quick peck at SungYeon’s lips.

“Ahem!!!!!!!” All of them at the back interrupted them.

“Is there something we don’t know?” Kevin chuckled.

“You guys didn’t hear the news?” Soohyun from behind asked.

“What?” Kiseop asked. Soohyun held out his phone and showed the official announcement of NH Media and YG Ent. The other day.

“Ya! Hyung you didn’t tell us!” hoon said.

“It’s over! Finally!!” Eli was happy.

“Finally!!” AJ said.

“WAIT! So you’re back together?” Kiseop asked.

“Is it obvious?” DongHo joked.

“Roses know?” Hoon asked.

“Well, yeah, I almost died in their reaction” SungYeon said.

 

FLASHBACK

“Maknae! Is it true?! You and Soohyun are cousins?!” KyoungMi’s voice welcomed her to the dorm.

“Why didn’t you tell us?!” Kim followed.

“You always keep secrets to us!” Shyne followed too.

“STOP!!!” SungYeon shouted. “ It’s just fake…” She said.

“Huh?! WHY!?!?!” They said in unison.

“To cover up for something” She said.

“Cover up? What?” ShinMae asked.

“Well, I guess… I have to tell this to you…” SungYeon murmured.

“Tell us what?!” Shyne asked.

“TELL US!!!” Kim followed.

“Alright Alright!” SungYeon said.

“Now!” They demanded in unison.

“DongHo’s my real boyfriend!” SungYeon confessed.

“What?! Since when?!” Shyne asked.

“Even before I debuted, but we broke up for something... But we’re back together..” SungYeon confessed.

“WHAT?!” All of them was shocked.

“Keep this in secret guys… PLEASE” She said. “ I’m going to bed now.” SungYeon said.

END OF FLASHBACK

 

“ I can really say that your group is really fun to be with” Hoon said.

“Well, I guess” She said.

“Sweetie, we have to get ready now” DongHo said.

“Ah nae! I’ll go back to my dorm now” SungYeon said. “ Bye!” SungYeon left.

“Ready for what maknae? Date?” AJ asked.

“Aniyo, We’ll open up our relationship to everyone” DongHo happily said. DongHo went to his room and got ready. He left with UKISS, his hyungs wanted to see what will happen. They will be there to support them.

“You ready?” DongHo asked SungYeon.

“Yes. Yes I am, just a bit nervous” SungYeon said.

“Don’t be.” DongHo said.

“But what if they don’t like it?” SungYeon was too worried.

“Don’t worry too much okay?” DongHo said.

“You guys are so cute!” Shyne said. They all chuckled until it was time for them to announce. They walked up to stage. Flashes of cameras were everywhere. The room was full of reporters and photographers. It was time to reveal their relationship.

“This is for real now. Me and SungYeon are officially dating now. TRULY” DongHo announced.

Every reporter recorded it. Photogrpahers took photos. They couldn’t miss that. They asked questions and the couplee happily answered them. In just a few hours the report was published already. It was trending in Twitter. #RelationshipDongYeon. Fans were shocked but they started to love the couple. Some were disappointed but managed to get over it and got happy for the couple. Some fans even viewed some videos of UKISS and ROSES and started to ship them. They started to make  fan vids. Some of the fans were waiting for that couple.  But the main point was, It was a success, most of the fans agreed to their relationship.After few hours, they went back to the dorm.

“Ahh! Finally its over!” DongHo laid down the couch.

“Yes, Finally, but you think the fans accepted it? I mean us?” SungYeon said.

“I have no doubt, sweetie,  as long as you’re mine, you’re here, you’re back into my arms” DongHo said hugging SungYeon.

“I love you” SungYeon said.

“I love you too.” DongHo said. He then kissed SungYeon. A sweet kiss. Finally they are back together. No more hiding, no more lies, just them and their relationship.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well! Finally! No more secrets! No more hiding, just DOngHo and SungYeon... Forever? But what happens if a person from the past destroys it?

SEQUEL coming up!!~~ I'm already working on it!

But anyways..

Thank you all for reading and supporting!!~~

Please Subscribe and Comment!!~~ <3

Saranghaeyo!! :*

GIFs SPAM!!~~~

GIFS not mine. Credits to owners <3 ~~