The Problem

Love or Showbiz

DongHo became very bsuy in showbiz. Comeback + Varieties + TV Shows + Drama + SHERI. They had less communication and this made SungYeon sad, especially when she gets news about Sheri and DongHo. DongHo on the other side, he was spending too much time on showbiz and also with hat fake thing with Sheri. Now it's SungYeon, after DongHo's busy schedule. he wanted to communicate with his girlfriend but SungYeon is busy studying for her tests and scholarships. They were having misundestandings too. Both of them having bad times. SungYeon busy with her studies and DongHo was having bad times in showbiz also bad times with his girlfriend.

"What do you want me to do?!" DongHo shouted.

"Just rest a little oppa, Can;t you take a break?" SungYeon asked calmly.

"I am tired! I can't! I have to do this! for me!.. For you! For us!" DongHo said

"For us?! I'm even getting hurt for all this." SungYeon said. Everyone were aslo listening everything outside the door.

"YOu're not the only one! you think I'm not getting hurt?! Huh?!" DOngHo moves closer to SungYeon. " In fact, every appearance with her makes me wanna die! but I have to for you!! and my Career!" DongHo shouted. " I was texting you! but what do I get? Nothing!!" DongHo yelled.

"It was exams! you know that I need to concentrate on my studies?" SungYeon now shouted. " You were like that also! Itwas because of you fake affair with that Sheri" She bursted out.

" I was doing it for us!" DongHo said.

"My studies are for us too!" SungYeon said.

"So as that affair!!" DongHo fought.

"Showbiz or me?!" SungYeon made DongHo choose.

"Dont make me choose Shin SungYeon!" DongHo growled.

"Dont make me leave you Shin Dong Ho!" SungYeon fought back. DongHo walked out of the room, angry. He took his disguise and left the building. SungYeon fell down to the floor crying. The UKISS members held her and made her feel comfortable.

"Shh.. Dont cry, dont cry." Soohyun hugged.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry" SungYeon apologized.

" Shh! It's okay, it's not your fault." Kiseop said.

" I dont deserve to be treated like this by you guys." She sobbed.

"It was nobody's fault, besides you're still part of our family so dont say that." Kevin said.

"Mianhe, mianhe if I hurt your maknae" She said.

"Shh. It was nobody's fault. Stop crying now, okay?" Soohyun said while hugging her. Kevin and Kiseop are rubbing her back.

"Eli, Alexander, Kibum, you go look for our maknae." Soohyun commanded.

"Nae!" they said and went after DongHo. Soohyun, Kiseop and Kevin stayed with SungYeon for a moment. They tried to make her feel better. They tried to lift up her spirits.

"Did I.. Did I become a bad girlfriend?" SungYeon asked.

"Of course you didnt." Kevin answered.

"All you wanted was a good relationship" Kiseop added.

'How come it has to end like this?" She sobbed.

"Couple may go under go hard times" Kevin added.

"But we're here for you, we're here to help, no matter what" Soohyun held her hands.

"We'll always stay by your side" Kiseop patted her back.

"We're nice to you because of how you are, not who and what you are of one of our members." Kevin said.

"You've become a part of our family now." Soohyun informed. SungYeon was somehow thankful to meet and be close to them too.

"Thank you! Thank you so much." SungYeon thanked them, crying.

"No need to thank." Soohyun hugged her. And Kiseop and KEvin followed.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Update again!

OH NO!! Problems attack!!! What will the couple do now? Forgive or Break?

Thank you for reading!

Please comment and subscribe <3

Image not mine. Credits to owner.