Comeback.

Love or Showbiz

2 years have passed and its already 2012. There have been many changes. UKISS had a change on it's members. AJ and Hoon as a replacement. They will be having a comeback at MCountdown tomorrow, at the same timw the debut of a new girl groupin South Korea, who debuted in Los Angeles. They were recieving much love since then.

"I'm gonna let you go, just shut up and let me go~" Kevin was rehearsing.

"Kevin! My headband!" Hoon shouted.

"It's with Kim noona!" All of them were busy. DongHo looked up to the schedule.

"Wow, after us will be a Korea debut" DongHo said.

"Really? Who?" Eli sked.

"Roses." He answered.

"Wow! Girl group!" Kiseop exclaimed.

"Let's visit them!!" Hoon said.

"Ah Yeah!" Kiseop agreed.

"UKISS! Get Ready! We're Next!" Soohyun shouted.

"aww!" Hoon whined.

"Let's just watch their performance later" Kiseop said. So it was UKISS performance now, they performed their new single DoraDora which, which captivated everyone's heart. When  they finished, they were going backstage, they encountered Roses while they were going tot he stage, while walking, DongHo noticed someone and he was shocked.

"Ya! DongHo! Let's go!" Soohyun shouted. DongHo forgot about it and went straight to their room. They were all waiting for that new girl group, Roses. And now, their performance began. They were all shocked at the performance, not just because they're good because of someone.

"I-is that?"Kevin couldnt believe what oer WHO they are watching.

"S-sungYeon?!"Soohyun was shocked. Dongho was stuck watching them. He didnt knew that his 'past' girlfriend can sing, dance and perform like that. Everyone hugged him knowing what happened knowing his situation.

"I...I wanna talk to her" Kevin said. " It's been a long time"

"Yeah, me too" Soohyun said.

"Who?" Hoon asked.

"Someone we met.." Eli said."

"How is 'she' related to UKISS?" AJ asked.

"Well, it's better not to open it up" Kevin said.

"How come?" Hoon asked.

"Well it's priva--" DongHo cut while Kevin was talking.

"One of them was my girlfriend" DongHo said. AJ and Hoon were shocked.

"We're going! AJ, Hoon! YOu guys going?" Kevin immediately change dthe topic immediately.

"Well, okay then" Aj said. They were leaving when DongHo spoke.

"I'm also going" He said.

"Are you sure?" Eli asked.

"Yes." DongHo said. They all wnet to Roses' room. They knocked and entered.

"Wow!" All of them were surprised that they have visitors. SungYeon was shocked too. But then they greeted all together.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Roses imnida!" They greeted.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

update!!

SungYeon cameback! But as an idol, what happend when SungYeon and DongHo meets up again?

Thank you for reading!

Please comment and subscribe <3

Image not mine. Creidts to owner.