Tweet + Text

Love or Showbiz

"I didnt know SungYeon became and idol" Eli said.

"Yeah, well we lost connection to her 2 years ago, so we never knew" Kiseop said.

"ROSES is under what entertainment?" Hoon asked.

"Here it says, they're under YG Entertainment" KEvin answered.

"WOW! They must be very good!" AJ Exclaimed.

"Yeah! And look! It said that they debuted first in LA, leaving the viewers to buy theyre album at the end of the day." Kiseop exclaimed. DongHo just kept quiet during the trip.

"It also says here, at their debut, they sold more than 300 copies of their album. WOAH!!!" AJ was impressed.

--

"Hey you maknae! Why didnt you tell us that you knew UKISS?" Kim blamed from behind their seats.

"They were just close friends" SungYeon said.

"We're asking you why you didnt tell us, not what you guys were.." KyoungMi teased.

"Defensive" ShinMae joked

"Just Shut up guys." SungYeon said.

"Okay, okay,okay, easy does it maknae."" Kyoungmi said.

 

Weeks passed and Roses grew popelar. Weeks also passed but DongHo and SungYeon barely talks to each other at gatherings. Maybe because they find it awkward to talk with each other after breaking up. SungYeon only talks with other Ukiss members and DongHo does the same with Roses. In short, they avoid each other but at the same time hurting each other. To be honest, they havent moved on with each other yet. That's the sign that their love was true.

One day SungYeon tweeted on Twitter.

' Ugh, nothing to do but think.'

Many of her fans replied and Soohyun replied too.

'Wae?'

Soon, after replying some of her fans' messages she noticed Soohyun's reply. She replied too.

'Too much work~ Aigoo~ Too much for my brain to handle~' She replied. And they continued to chat with each other.

'Aw, poor maknae. Coffee break HAHA' Soohyun replied. The fans noticed them on Twitter and started tweeting about them.

'Haha, sure ! Ack, but my back hurts Wahahah' She replied.

Because of the conversation, fans called them SooYeon couple. They tweeted often. After tweeting, Soohyun noticed about the SooYeon couple. There were tweets like ' Aww, they're cute #SooYeon' ' They sound like siblings #SooYeon' ' Actually they look good together #SooYeon' and much more.

Soohyun texted SungYeon.

'Ya! Coffee!!' SungYeon smiled and replied.

'Really?'

'Nae! Starbucks, I'll treat you'

'Sure!! Hehe~'

'Meet you by your building by 2 AM?'

'Arasso'

They ended their conversation. Yes, it was 2 am and they're still awake. Since its shooting week, sometimes they dont sleep at all. SungYeon told the driver of their van to drive her to YG building. When she arrived there, Soohyun was already there.

"Annyeong!" SungYeon greeted.

"Ya! You're late!" Soohyun joked.

"Ani, you're just early" SungYeon stuck out her tounge.

"Let's go?" Soohyun asked, reaching his pocket for his car keys.

"Alright then" SungYeon went inside.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Update~~!!

I guess, some of you already knwos the last piece in the love tria-- OOPS!! TOO MUCH SPOILER!! Heheh

Thanks for reading!!

Please comment and Subscribe <3

Image not mine. Credits to owner.