Manager's Plans.

Love or Showbiz

"Ya! Soohyung -sshi!" The manager called Soohyun who was walking to the elevator. He ran and stopped the elevator doors and went in.

"Oh, manager hyung." Soohyun greeted and bowed.

"Nae." The manager replied. "He thought of starting a conversation. " Do well on your comeback.
" He continued.

"Nae, manager. We will." Soohyun said.

"Who is that girl i encountered, she was leaving the building. Was she your visitor?" The manager asked.

Soohyun thought that it was SungYeon, she visited them today for a while. He was worried.

"Ah nae, it's.. i mean, she's... uhm.. my cousin! YEAH! My cousin! From America yeah.." Soohyun stuttered. The manager knew he was lying because he already heard conversations through the CCTV. The manager went straight to his office and thought of something.

"DongHo can't have another girlfriend, this will bring us down.. I have to find a way.." He thought. "But i dont want to let them know, that i know about her.." He thought for hours and recalls an idol that likes DongHo so much. "Sheri" She likes DongHo very much and some fans like them together. But some doesnt like Sheri's attitude. Now he has a plan on his mind. He called Sheri and DongHo to his office.

 

"Why are we here?" DongHo asked.

"I dont know.." Sheri said happily while staring at DongHo. DongHo just avoided his stare. He didnt like her at all. He knows her attitude. She's not that "nice" when off screen.

"Annyeonghaseyo." The manager finally arrived.

"Why are we here?" DongHo quickly asked.

"Aish, calm down there maknae, we'll just talk about something." Manager explained.

"What is it?" Sheri asked.

"I just thought of a way how to make both of you even more popular, how your fame will even rise!" Manager started.

"What is it?" Sheri asked.

"Fake Relationship." The manager said.

"WHAT?!" DongHo exclaimed. "With her?!" He stood up and pointed her.

"Nae," The manager said. " It'll make you 2 talk of the town! Fans will even gather more. As far as I know in polls, fans like you 2 to be together." Manager walked around. " Even FAME."

"What about SungYeon?" DongHo thought.

" I agree!!!" Sheri agreed already.

"Dongho?" The manager asked him. DongHo kept thinking.

"C'mon, this or I'll never promote you again." The manager asked meanly.

"Tch.. fine." He agreed though he hated the decision. Sheri was very happy but DongHo was still upset. They had the deal for 2 years only. So, Sheri was about to hug him but he just left.

"How will i tell this to SungYeon?" DongHo was very worried. He was sad, and angry, but he has to do it or else, it will the end of "Prince of Aegyo" He can't leave his hyungs too. His career was also important to him. He slowly returned to their practice room.

"Maknae!!!" Kevin greeted him.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Update <3

Oh no! Fake relationship? How will SungYeon react on this?!

 

Thank you for reading <3

Please comment and subscribe! <3

Image not mine. Credits to owner <3