Star?

Love or Showbiz

So time passed by and DongHo was still in America. SungYeon continues her studies. The YG head, Yang Goon, is secretly searching for new groups for YG Entertainment to train in the US. Some of his taff suggests KIAS. One day, he went to KIAS to see if there are students fit for the new group. He was sitting at the Tous les Jours, near the window, when he noticed a girl with her earphones on her ears, dancing. She doesnt care that people were staring at her. Her dancing skills are smooth, and when trained she'll even get better. So YG got his eyes on SungYeon. He kept roaming around. It was SungYeon's music class now and SungYeon was singing. YG also heard her. She needs training but when done, she'll be perfect!

"I think I have a new star." He whispered to himself. He went to the Principal's office and got some papers of SungYeon.

When it was dismissal time, Yang Goon found his way to talk to SungYeon who was studying. He walked straight to her and tried to start a conversation with her.

"Mind if I talk to you?" YG said.

"Uhm, excuse me but who are you, sir?" SungYeon asked politely.

"I'm Yang Goon, or so called YG" He whispers.

"What?!" SungYeon was shocked.

"Shh. I have something to offer." YG whispered.

"Huh? What is it?" SungYeon asked.

"I watched you dance near Tous les Jours and you were great! I also heard your voice it was good, very good, although a little training and youre perfect!" YG said.

"What do you mean sir?" SungYeon asked.

"I want you to be a trainee singer under my company" YG said.

"Huh? Does that mean.." SungYeon paused. She was shocked.

"Yes, I want you to be a singer and if possible the leader of my planned girl group." YG said. SungYeon was still in shock.

"So?" YG asked. "What do you say?" He asked. But SungYeon wasnt sure yet.

"Well,  I want to, but I have to think about it sir. My studies are important." SungYeon said.

"Well, if you agree then here's my card" YG gave his card to SungYeon. "Just give me  a call, I'll be waiting" YG said and left. SungYeon was still thinking. Was it a dream? She was still confused. She's still thinking about that "space" MinKyu was talking about. After all she was getting hurt. And now, her dream is just a phone call away. She needsto clear things, Afterwards, someone called her, it was Soohyun.

"Yoboseo?" She answered the call.

"SungYeonnie!!" Soohyun called.

"Oh nae?" She answered.

"I think you should come here." Soohyun said. She have a bad feeling about this.

"Wae?" She asked.

"Just come please." Soohyun begged.

So, at her lunch break, she went to NH Media's building. When she entered the practice room, she saw luggages there and UKISS gathering to a person, and she suddenly realized who that was. It was DongHo. She was just standing there, like she didnt even want to move. She thought of what MinKyu told her. Seeing him now hurt her. She also knew about the America thing. It was for Sheri-DongHo news too. It was hurting her too much. It was too much already, she needed rest, and she knew DongHo too.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Update!

Rest? Space? You know where this is going?

Thanks for reading!

Please comment and subscribe!!

Image is not mine. Credits to owner.